Carnal Desire Rebirth Part 5 (NSFW) Creature-AU

A/N:

The smut shall continue xD

Chapter 5

Eddy slowly fell into a slumber; dreams stirring around his mind as if memories, Eddy played only as a witness:

It started off in an apartment bedroom, it appeared. Eddy didn't recognize it but he recognized the people on the bed. Someone that looked like him but older and the Brett with red eyes. They seemed to be going at it like bunnies.

"Ugh could you two keep it down!? Why has he even been in our dorms for two years, come on this is my senior year and your junior year couldn't you just like move out," Someone pounded on the other side of the bedroom wall.

"Shut up Ray, I'm here to stay," Mr. red eyes almost snarled before breaking off into a chuckle as he looked down at the man under him, "Isn't that right honey?"

The man looked up at him with glazed eyes and mouth hanging open, before it became a lazy smile. He looked completely fucked out of it, "If I'm honey then you're my bear. Bretty bear."

It had nothing to do with what Brett was saying and was completely random but didn't matter much because he started moaning and screaming in pleasure.

Whoever this Ray person was could be heard groaning from the other side of the wall, while the red eyed Brett chuckled and kissed the older Eddy.

The scene faded away and was replaced with another one.

The Eddy seemed even older and Brett still had his vivid red eyes. They were snuggling on the couch, hugging and just enjoying each other's company.

Then Eddy turned around in the embrace and smiled gently at Brett.

"I love you. I will always love you."

Brett's fierce red gaze was fixated on Eddy as he lifted his hand and caressed Eddy's cheeks.

"Mine, mine forever. In this life and the after-life."

"Yours and only yours, now and for eternity my beloved," Eddy leaned in, rubbing their noses together.

The scene faded once again and was replaced with a dark room. Two figures were in the bed, cuddling. Sweet nothing and everythings was exchanged. The other Eddy giggled like a schoolgirl and yelped when Brett rolled on top of him.

They were going at it again, not minding the pounding on their walls.

When they were done they laid beside each other.

Brett spoke first, still breathing heavily from their activities: "When you are dead I will find your soul and will turn you into one of us. Then we can be together for the real, whole eternity."

"Thank you, a life or an afterlife isn't worth having if it isn't with you." Eddy placed his hand over the other's chest, specifically where Brett's heart would be.

~

Little snippets of these dreams continued until morning. Eddy awoke being unsure of how something could feel so real when it never happened. He longed for something in those dreams but didn't know what. It almost seemed bittersweet to him. But what did it matter? He had Brett right by his side.