The Pants and the Mushroom (NSFW) No-AU

His boyfriend teased him way too much. To the point it was really frustrating to be honest.

Eddy was always more outgoing and bold with his clothes when they were home. A translucent shirt, a mid-thigh ending skirt, mesh stockings, a cute ribbon tied in his hair; all that Brett was already used to. Even when Eddy dressed himself as a present and laid seductively tied on the bed it didn't faze Brett. It was normal. Arousing and beautiful and normal. But this.

This.

This was outrageous!

The little nothing – what Eddy dared to call 'pants' – was so damn short, Brett could easily see the mushroom head of Eddy's dick peeking out of the leghole! Of course it was either severely oversized or skintight and this time, Eddy decided to go with the 'too big' option for his bottoms. The translucent mesh shirt he was wearing was covering nothing, and the cute choker fit so perfectly, it was almost criminal. And then the fucker actually said he wanted to go out and party looking like that.

Brett almost choked on his water!

"But it's just Ray, Hyung, Zachary, Shaun, Ibo, Jordan, Olaf and a few others! Come on, Bretty-bae, I wanna show them I am not as closeted as they think!"

Brett looked at his boyfriend, unbelieving what he just heard. His sweet, sweet boyfriend wanted to show their friends what he got?! No way. That ass was his and no one else had dibs on that!

So the man got up and wiped his face. He was still a bit wet from the water he spilled all over.

"Eddy, love, you know I love you. And I think what you wear is amazing. But that's because I see it, and nobody else. Or do you prefer to lure another dick in your butt than mine? Because those clothes are kind of alluring."

His boyfriend huffed and looked to the side, crossing his arms over the chest Brett wanted to lick over all too willingly, very adamantly not wanting to discuss the issue.

Brett just sighed and shook his head, "Love, how about this? We will play a lil game and then you can choose if you want to wear your twink fashion or not, ok?"

"It's not twink fashion! It's stylish!"

The older man smiled and leaned over his boyfriend, kissing the forehead gently, "Yes, it is very stylish. So how about we play a game, hm?"

Brett knew Eddy couldn't resist playing a game; their games were always the best. It mostly ended with Eddy getting railed but that was the fun of it. They had a few games where this was the desired and predictable outcome anyway. But now Brett wanted to show Eddy that those clothes were better off behind closed doors.