Carnal Desire Rebirth Part 4 (NSFW) Creature-AU

A/N:

Well, have fun xD

Chapter 4

Later they were in the bed and Eddy was on his back, legs spread and his lips quivered.

Yes, Brett had thought right. Fingers were much, much different from a dick.

"Babe, it's okay, I am out, see? Everything is fine, love."

"Why the fuck won't it fit?!" Eddy worried his bottom lip between his teeth, this was so frustrating! He glanced down, he hadn't actually taken a good gander at Brett's dick yet. It shouldn't be too hard to push in right? Well that was what he thought until he actually saw it... The fucking thing was massive! But how, Brett was so small and petite?! Sure, Eddy had seen the bulge in the tight, tight pants but seeing the thing out and bobbing with its weight while being erect was a completely different thing. Did Eddy really just freak out because of the tip of Brett's cock? He had thought he took a bit more in. Apparently not.

He gulped, now he knew why it wouldn't fit: Tiny hole and big fat cock.

"It's okay, love. We will just try it in a different position. You look quite tense here so it will be fine. Do you want to turn on your stomach? Then your butt can relax more and it will fit easily, I promise. You took four of my fingers only two minutes ago, and my dick is not that big."

Brett leaned over and kissed Eddy's abused lip.

"You are just too nervous. I understand."

Eddy was pretty certain that thing would not fit into anything. It was probably more capable of making something rupture! Now he wished he hadn't looked, it would be a lot better for his nerves.

"Yeah, yeah, let's try it that way. I once heard that way is easier for virgins."

"Not only that, but you will not see it then. I know you are scared, but I promise, if you relax, it will not hurt."

Brett was fairly certain they would not have sex now. When Eddy turned around, he could easily see the muscles tensing. So he would just kiss and molest his boyfriend.

His hands started to wander over his shoulders and started to gently massage them.

He bent over the nape of the neck and kissed him.

"It's fine, Eddy. Don't worry about it, okay?"

"I'll try not to, but Brett you're so freaking massive, how will it fit?" Eddy's question was no longer why it wasn't fitting but how would it fit. He took a deep breath to calm himself down. All his confidence just disappeared.

"It will fit. I am designed to be yours as you are designed to be mine. And I am not huge. Remember the horse dick? That was huge. I am normal sized. Your dick is just too cute."

He grinned and pressed another kiss on Eddy's neck. Yes, that convo felt eerily similar to another one they had. But still, he massaged him and slowly went lower.

"We don't have to have sex, Eddy. Maybe we should try it slower and I will fuck you between your legs so you can get used to it?"

"Proportionately, you're definitely huge. Like how? You're so petite?!" If Eddy weren't thinking about the safety of his ass he would almost find it amusing that Brett was short with a big dick and he was tall but had a small dick. However, he was thinking about the problem, not how amusing it actually was.