A Hedgehogs Velocity (NSFW) Part 3/12 - Magic-AU

A/N: Y'all know what happens when animals come out of hibernation? riiiight :P

So, NSFW now :D

Chapter 3

Hibernation had ended in late January, he had been asleep for almost a month. But now he was awake, hungry and kinda horny. It seemed he was finally coming of age to please a female, like he thought he would. Sadly there were no females, so he would just worry about food right now. The hedgehog uncurled from himself and did his best to climb out of the box. Given it was a bit harder because he had really stubby hedgehog legs, but he managed. Once he was out, he poofed back into a human. It would be easier to access Brett's fridge if he had hands. Hedgehogs didn't have hands that could open fridges but humans did.

Eddy yawned, and rubbed his eyes before stretching. He had been curled up in a ball for a month, his limbs needed to be stretched. Eddy glanced around, noting it was dark and he could hear the faint sound of Brett snoring. The hybrid wondered how his hooman was doing. Well Brett really wasn't his hooman, but it felt special to be allowed to hibernate in another creature's burrow. So it was easy to think that. It wasn't like a romantic possessiveness but a strange bond through hibernation, cuddles and pets. It was a very nice thing. Maybe Brett had found himself a mate in that time, and got himself some pups. That would be cute... although Eddy was pretty sure hoomans couldn't pop out pups that quickly. Yeah, probably not.

Without another thought of Brett he went to the fridge and found himself some melon of water. It was now his favorite and it seemed Brett kept some stocked and sliced. Which was really nice for Eddy, because he could just eat it. And he was hungry, so he ate a lot of it. He probably owed the hooman a new melon of water now.

Welp that was a problem for another time, after eating he needed to clean off and well, take care of an issue between his legs. The hedgehog was a bit horny after all, but it wasn't too bad. Some of his kind made the first rut sound so hard and painful, this was pretty easy if you asked him. All he had to do was take a cold shower like he saw the hooman do before, when he thought the hedgehog wasn't awake or watching. Those were eventful weeks of getting to know each other and he had seen things. Although he would never admit to Brett that he saw everything.

Eddy bumped the fridge door with his hip before heading to the bathroom. He was going to handle this then curl up in bed with Brett as a hedgehog. Which was exactly what he did afterwards. He curled up near the man and made sure he wouldn't get crushed as he poofed back into the small creature.

Brett was a heavy sleeper, but especially if he went out with colleagues the night before and turned in very late. So it was no wonder he was awoken by nothing. He turned on his back and his head flipped to the other side before groaning and resuming his snoring. As always, he was dead to the world.

Eddy lifted his head to look at Brett, slowly he stood up and crawled over. He sniffed at the other male, he smelled nice, the hedgehog decided. Slowly he circled around Brett, just sniffing and huffing a bit. Then he scurried to the other side of the bed and just stared at Brett. He patted his feet on the ground a bit before walking back to Brett. The process started again of circling, huffing and sniffing. Daringly he nudged his nose against Brett's belly, then lifted his head slightly. He backed off again though, feeling something that would in fact relate to his rut...Oh... oh... This was bad, it felt just as bad as the other hedgehogs had said it would be. But like what the hell, he handled it in the shower why was walking around and sniffing the hooman, suddenly turning him on!? The hedgehog squeaked, well this was a dilemma. He slowly moved back over to Brett, nudging his nose against the elder's hand. He kept softly nudging, this wasn't good, not good at all.