Popsicle (Kinda NSFW) - No-AU

Popsicle

With a wet pop Eddy released the thing in his mouth. In a very provocative manner he liked the tip of the damn Popsicle and moaned loudly.

"Uhh, it's soooo good."

Yeah, no shit Eddy. He really seemed to "enjoy" it. Overly so. Brett shot him a glare. This was not helping at all. His stupid best friend sucked at the damn ice cream again and licked the corner of his mouth. Of course it was a vanilla flavoured ice cream so the liquid was whitish. Brett did not think about something else when the liquid disappeared. Not at all. No, no, no. Who would think of something else, huh? Not him. Not Brett. He was a good, innocent boy who would never think something inappropriate. Yeah, totally. And when Eddy deep-throated the fucking ice cream his dick didn't twitch. Not one bit. Nope.

Frustrated, Brett rubbed his face.

"Really Eddy? Do you really need to eat the fucking thing like this?"

His friend smiled innocently.

"Why does it bother you?"

Brett rolled his eyes and sighed. "Just because you told me you like dick, doesn't mean you should demonstrate it at every possible moment." Especially in front of him. Because Brett was weak for it. Oh so weak. Not that Eddy knew of course how gay Brett was for Eddy, so it wasn't technically his fault, but still.

"Maybe I want to attract certain people and show off my technique?"

Brett rolled his eyes. "What kind of technique? You didn't suck any dick, so you have no technique to speak of."

"That was uncalled for."

"But the truth. Just face it."

Eddy bit a huge bite out of the ice cream and grimaced at Brett. The older watched as the prominent Adam's apple moved. Oof. Not good for his heart!

"Yeah, maybe, but still uncalled for. Just because I didn't try it, doesn't mean I will automatically fail at it." Eddy pouted. He had a very cute pout. That was also a thing Brett wouldn't tell Eddy. Or the tiny little fact that Brett had a huge problem every time he thought about Eddy's lips around his... Okay, stop. These were thoughts Brett could only indulge in when the person he thought about was not directly in front of him.

"No, but it's like with the violin: practice makes perfect."

"But I don't have anyone to practise on. I don't know anyone who would be willing to let me help practise." Brett knew at least one person who was very willing to offer.

"Sucks to be you then."

"I wish I could suck."

"Eddy! Come on, bro."