Prompt 17 - Tendrils (2 of 3)

Tendrils (2 of 3) - Continuation of "Foretold"

The light was so bright, his neck kind of hurt and the bustling around him was annoying. He turned his head and groaned. Everything stilled around him. Then the bustling was up again and a friendly face was close and a warm, gentle voice filled his ear, "Hello Edward. I see you are awake. Don't worry though. We will just finish up and you are good to go, okay?"

Why was he even here? He mumbled something and the friendly face smiled. Why didn't they wear protective face masks?

"No, don't worry about anything. Just close your eyes and sleep." A warm hand came up and stroked over his forehead. It calmed Eddy down and he closed his eyes again. The lull of the warmly spoken mantra was so comforting.

"Don't worry, just sleep. Don't worry, just sleep. Don't worry, just sleep."

*

The next time Eddy woke up he saw the same friendly face and the same warm smile.

"Hello Edward. I see you are awake again. Welcome back."

"Where am I," the groggy man whispered. His throat hurt like hell! Why did his throat hurt so much?

"You are at the Memorial Hospital. The hospital you work at, do you remember?"

Eddy nodded. Oh, the man in front of him was his manager, the head of the department. Dr. Brett Yang, "Hello doc."

Brett laughed warmly and stroked over Eddy's forehead again. The fingers were so warm and cozy and gave the weak man so much comfort, "Hello Edward. Do you remember why you were here in the first place?"

He shook his head cautiously. He didn't remember exactly. He only remembered bits and pieces, but nothing concrete, nothing specific.

"You were shot in the entrance hall. We stitched you back together. You are fine now but you lost something."

The man blinked, what? Ah, now a memory slowly tickled in. Screaming about a dead girl, screaming about only murderers working in this hospital. Then a loud bang. Then pain. Eddy turned his head to Dr. Yang again, "What...?"

The man nodded and came closer, so close that Eddy could see the soft tendrils of hair curling around Brett's lovely face and their breaths intermingled, "You were shot and the bullet hit one of your arteries. You were bleeding out, I am sorry. We tried to save you and your human body but it was for naught. We stitched you together with a thread soaked in vampire blood. You remember we are vampires right?" To that, Eddy nodded. Yes, he remembered quite vividly what his colleagues were. More often than not the head of his department called for him into his office and took him on the stacks of paperwork. The sharp fangs were deeply buried into his neck and the hot pulsing dick filled him with the seed of his supervisor. It was an open secret that the only human in the whole hospital – Eddy – was banged by Dr. Yang.

"I remember," he croaked. A beautiful smile graced Brett's face and he came closer to peck Eddy on the lips, "Good. As I said, we used a thread soaked in my blood to stitch you back together. You had a blood transfusion."

"That's fine. Thank you." But Brett shook his head, "No Edward, you were dead. We couldn't save you. Your mortal body died. You are no longer human. The transfusion we gave you was vampire blood."

That needed to sink in. Eddy closed his eyes and sighed. He wanted Brett to change him because it was out of question he would not be turned. But that also explained why his throat hurt so much. He was probably thirsty.

"Okay, you take that very good, okay, so," Brett spoke up again, "We got you an IV hooked up so you don't feel the initial blood rage. You can feed on me in a bit but most of the thirst should be quenched, right?"

Eddy nodded and licked over his lips before he opened his eyes again. Brett was even more beautiful now. He licked over his lips again and lifted his hand to caress Brett's cheek.

The vampire came closer and kissed his former human lover gently, "Now you are one of us, my love. I hope you don't mind too much."

"Silly goose, of course not. I wanted to be turned anyway. So I can spend eternity with you."

The vampire raised an eyebrow before he grinned again, "With me or Dr. Ray Chen? I know he left a lasting impression on you on your first day."

Ah yes, the embarrassing first day. Eddy chuckled and bit Brett's lower lip gently, "Only you, love, only you. Always you."

Brett bit back, a tiny drop of blood was shared between them and the eyes were a vibrant red for a second, "Only me eh? Says the whore who spread his legs for Ray a week after he started working here."

Eddy bit now harder and took a few drops of Brett's blood, "And you fucked me the next day. Complaining that you smelled and felt Ray still even though I know how to clean myself and he didn't get to dump his load in me. You did that. You were the only one allowed to fuck me without a condom. So stop bringing that up. Or I might look for Dr. Zach. He is a hottie too. And he has a beautiful singing voice."

Brett snorted and licked over their wounds, closing them, "You are a disgusting whore. But you are my whore."

Eddy giggled; being called a whore by Brett was more a compliment than anything else. Since he knew Brett loved it when he was slutty.

"Care to fuck life into me?"

Brett chuckled, got up and threw the blanket off of Eddy. He was more than ready apparently. They shared another sweet kiss while the vampire ripped the pants away and sank into his former human lover.

Yes, they would have a lot of fun in the afterlife.

Words: 1005