Glorious Holius - (NSFW) One-Shot // NO-AU

Glorious Holius

A/N:

Yes, I did it. Together with Geert, my lovely writer wife.

Its again a vollab with Geertwim

SO, UHM YES.
Its slightly cracc, but i promise its good.
We finished it in 1,5 days.
WE HAD FUN.
ENJOY IT

Also, if you like things like this (or our more serious works lol) please leave a comment and a vote.
That way we know you like it! (and it doesnt hurt I swear)

Glorious Holius

"That's it for another episode of Ling Ling 40 Hours, make sure to–" Eddy cut himself off at the loud ding of his phone - he knew that ding quite well. It was different from all the others, being at a higher pitch than the rest. He cleared his throat with an awkward chuckle, as he thought he had silenced it. "Well, that must mean the bubble tea I ordered is ready, so Brettybae, you now have the honor of finishing the outro."

Yes, he was going to scurry off for some bubble tea without inviting poor Brett.

"Oh, bro, really? Anyway, Eddy is right, time for bubble tea, guys! Accent the like button and legato the subscribe button! Bye!"

Brett shut down the video and turned to Eddy.

"Man, what was that? Didn't we agree on muting our phones when we film?" He sighed and rubbed over his face.

"Well, anyway, we can leave that as it is, but the editor will not be happy. You know how she can be. Let's send her the file, and then we are finished for today. I can do that alone. Have fun on your Tinder date!"

The shorter male snickered, pulling his laptop onto the table to import the video and send it to the editor. He knew that Eddy had not ordered bubble tea - Eddy told him he was on a tight schedule today, so they had only recorded three videos. They could always shoot more - they were living together, after all.

"Yeah, sorry bro. I thought I turned it off, but apparently not. I think it's important, though. I've been looking into some part-time jobs here recently, and it seems I have an interview," Eddy clicked his tongue, a small smirk playing at his lips as he read the message. He quickly turned his phone off to slip it back in his pocket. "I'll help send the video and clean up, but then I'll have to get ready and be off."

He thought he should give Brett a somewhat valid reason for his phone going off, and him being basically glued to it, besides it being a supposed tinder date. He was just really excited for this.

"No, it's fine. I am a big boy, you can go ahead."

Brett knew it was not a job interview, but he had no clue what else it could be. Eddy would eventually tell him anyway - he shooed the other away, transferring and sending the file in the meantime.

Eddy happily trotted off to his bedroom to gather everything he would need for a good and safe night. These were his favorite kind of interviews, as he liked to call them. He found his best and tightest pair of ripped, skinny jeans, the ones with holes high up on his thighs, a plain black t-shirt, a plaid shirt with rolled sleeves he left open to go on top, and of course his black Vans. Then he put some lip gloss on to accentuate his lips and give them some shine. The rest of the 'getting ready' he needed to do could wait until he got to the meeting place. With that, he grabbed his bag and basically ran out the front door of their house. "Be back sometime tonight!"