All This Time Of Waiting Just For You To See Me Clearly (NSFW) A/B/O-AU

REUPLOAD!!!!!!

My turn on Hanahaki.

Also of course with A/B/O-Dynamics, because duh. Its me.

I hope you enjoy it.

WARNINGS:

This has a very, very brief mention of un-consented Sex of F/M. it will not be touched upon any more than 3 sentences, but just so you will be aware of this. Please look at the tags.

NOT SAD I PROMISE!!!!

You can support me now under: https://ko-fi.com/kira_

Thank you <3

_______________________

The first time it happened, Eddy thought it was just the flu or a common cold. He would cough and suck on a candy for helping with the dryness and itching of the throat.

But after three weeks, he was ushered by his mother to at least visit a doctor. And being the good boy he was with seventeen, he went after school.

The doctor found nothing other than an irritation of his trachea and prescribed him some medication and send Eddy home. Nothing changed. But after two weeks passed and even Brett said he should visit the doctor, he went again.

The doc looked at his throat and felt around his neck.

"How long do you have the itching in the throat?"

"About five to six weeks now."

The doctor looked thoughtful. "I would like to check something." He wrote something on a slip of paper and ordered Eddy to go to a colleague, who took an X-ray of his torso and neck.

Then he was again in the doctors office, his X-ray image on display. The doctor pointed at a little thing in his lung.

"Mr. Chen, it seems you have contracted the Hanahaki-Disease. It's still a little bud, but it will grow. Now it's only in the left lung, but it will grow if not removed or the love reciprocated. Do you know who are you in love with?"

Eddy was dumbfounded and shook his head no. No, he didn't know.

"Okay, it would be wise to think about that very carefully. At this stage we cannot even remove it, because it's too small. We need to wait a little bit more. Are you familiar with the symptoms and complications?"

Of course everybody knew what Hanahaki was about, but all the details? No, he did not.

After again shaking his head no, the doctor launched in a lengthy explanation and while giving Eddy a couple of flyers and information. Basically, he was gonna die if the flower was not removed or his love reciprocated. That was the gist of it. Of course he got a couple of medicines in the meantime, like a syrup he could drink three times a day, a pack of lozenges and list of helpful candy he could take all day.

After over two hours at the doctor, Eddy stood, still a bit dumbfounded, on the street, trying to wrap his head around the diagnose. Brett was the best friend he could ask for, because he came to pick him up. As Eddy was sliding on the passenger seat right next to Brett, he asked of he could stop at the pharmacy. Of course Brett said yes.