Prompt 21 - Traveler (traveled) (1 of 2)

Traveler (traveled)

Being able to hop through worlds was fun in the beginning. Brett had a lot of fun jumping through worlds, be it magical worlds like the Harry Potter books or a dangerous one, like the Marvel Universe. Nothing was off limits. No book, no TV-Series, no movies, nothing. He traveled from one of his favorite series to his movies to the books and back. Historical books were the best. He chatted with Boyce, Beethoven, Bach, all the likes. He had too much trouble speaking with Mozart sadly. He was just a english-speaking dude who hopped through the worlds. But then again, it was amazing to hear and see the first concert given by Beethoven, seeing the friendship and rivalry between Mozart and Salieri and so much more. For a musical nerd it was something else. It didn't actually matter which time or world it was where Brett could hop into. As long as it was something he could touch, it was possible.

It got incredibly funny when he started hopping into the fanfic-archives. So much sex, bad conversations and perversity. He was almost always gagging. The times the authors put him into the role of the cry-baby, the defenseless, weak 'woman' in the relationship - mostly paired with his best friend - was astonishing.

The fun thing was, while he could hop into any world or fantasy he could, if it was written about him, he had to play along with the plot. He couldn't change a single thing. So when he first hopped into a fanfic about him being an omega, it was the most cruel thing he could imagine.

Some other fanfics were more to his liking. He, as a strong mongolian warrior? Shredded like hell and be able to dance with his sword like a fucking hero? Yes, please! He, as an alpha, filthy rich and soloist on top? Gosh, yeah! He, as the best friend to Eddy when he was hurt by some perversity the author cooked up? Oh dang, yeah. He, as a demon who courted and fell in love with an angel Eddy? He never felt so amazingly strong. He, as a beta-turned-alpha to help Eddy and stay beside him? He loved that. He, as a wizard with a long standing rivalry-turned-friendship-turned-almost-love with Eddy? God, yes, that was the real deal.

Brett had so much fun hopping into a few others as well, but he definitely had a handful of favorite authors in the fandom.

He didn't believe he had so much fun hopping into the fanfictions than at this moment. He wished he could take Eddy with him, but then it would be totally awkward if they were forced by the story to do as it was written. Would he be able to look into Eddy's eyes again if he would take him? Let him ride him? Force a blowjob from him? Nah, he couldn't. But it would be fun if they were able to watch it, cringe together and just have a good time.

But sadly, that was not possible. Or for the better? He chuckled as he came from the newest fanfic and laid on his bed. He used the nighttime for a quick excursion almost every day now. Time didn't move for the original world when he hopped into some fantasy stuff like fanfics, so he was safe. He chuckled as he finished a very cute story about omega Eddy and alpha Brett where Eddy was a cute schoolboy who was so in love with Brett he let himself get bitten; almost forced Fanfiction-Brett to do it. He would be curious as to what would happen next, but sadly the author finished the story when Brett finally came around to acknowledging the omega. Was it weird for him to look at real-life-Eddy and check for 'omega' signs? Not that it was real, of course, but he could see why Eddy was declared the 'bottom'. That was also why he loved the authors who not only wrote him as a top, but also finished the stories. There were so many unfinished ones. He was so sick of it.

Alas, he hopped into one with a big white fox and Eddy being a 'witch' and it was very promising. So far it wasn't finished but then again, he knew it would be. From that special author who liked to collaborate with another he really liked, all the stories were finished. And they also stated that the fic was indeed finished, they only uploaded it now. He was very curious about how the story would unfold. He clicked on the profile and grinned. Yeah, that one author was a fav totally. Was it weird that he kinda stalked them on his secret, not official, profile on Instagram? Probably. But how could he not? He closed the incognito website and placed the phone on his nightstand. It was time for him to sleep. It was saturday and the newest chapter was released not even five minutes before so as soon as he saw it, he immediately hopped into the story.

He had the most stupid grin on his face as he looked at the authors name. Yes, next week, he would be eager to go home and hop into the next part.

Brett closed his eyes and fell asleep. He couldn't wait for the week to be over again!

Words: 893

A/N:

Everyone get a cookie if they can name all the fics I mentioned :D