Blighted Heaven Part 6/6 + Coda (NSFW)

A/N:

Its (again) NSFW :3

Chapter 6

With that the doctor shed his pants and underwear before grabbing his phone and dialing his father. He expected Eddy to comply, like he always did.

Eddy simply took the lube, that didn't sound like a threat to him. He liked giving head and to be face fucked sounded magnificent especially by the sociopath in front of him. He smiled to himself, maybe he should disobey on purpose. Very very tempting indeed. For now though, he would keep himself from doing that. He'd rather have Brett think of him as a good boy. So he shimmied out of his own boxers and opened the bottle of lube carefully. Time to figure out what position he wanted to be in to actually lube himself up. Eddy would decide that later for now he squirted lube onto his fingers, letting it warm up a bit before even daring to finger himself. He may be a bit crazy, but not crazy enough to shove something cold into his asshole. In the meantime he laid on his back; knees up and legs spread wide open. He kinda hoped Brett was looking and staring, even if he was more focused on making a call. Eddy slid a hand down his body then dipped it between his legs, reaching for his goal. Lightly one finger circled the pink pucker, pushing at its center to test the waters before pushing completely inside.

Brett heard the ring from the call, signaling his dad took his sweet bippy time at answering the phone while Eddy was a seductive asshole, presenting himself on a silver platter. He licked over his lips while his eyes were trained on Eddy's body.

"Get rid of the shirt as well, Eddy. I want to see you naked."

Then his father greeted him.

"Oh, yeah, hi dad. I wanted to check in with you. How are you?"

His father answered in his monotonous, bored voice as always and Brett almost drowned him out. He gave a 'hmm' and 'oh yeah?' at the right moments to signal he was paying attention. His father could drone on and on in the beginning, so it was best to just let him ramble. The questions regarding him would soon follow.

"Oh really? How are you coping with mom's death? Have you heard anything from the police? Do they have more infos?"

Eddy rolled his eyes, Brett should have told him before he had slipped a finger inside! Nonetheless, he pulled his finger out and sat up to yank his shirt off. That was when a devious idea came into his head. His eyes landed on Brett Jr. who was standing up tall and proud. Oh yes he had a plan for that. He got on all fours, crawling over to Brett then laid in front of him. Well mostly laying, his ass was still up and presented but his face was buried in Brett's groin. He started suckling gently on one of Brett's balls as his hand once again went back so he could prepare himself.

The therapist only told him not to make a sound but nothing against this.

Oh that was devious! But Brett had no problem with it. His other hand carded through Eddy's soft and silky mop of hair, petting him to show he had no problems with that. Brett even spread his legs to accommodate Eddy better. His dick quivered and a drop of precum dribbled out.

"Oh, okay. Yeah, so the suspect was innocent? I understand. Do they have another lead?"

Some incoherent mumbling from his father later, Brett chuckled and nodded. "Ah, yes, okay, okay. Yes dad, I will not call and ask them. They said they will come to us when they have something. I can remember that. Did you set a date for mom's incineration?"

Eddy stopped his suckling to instead lick up the base of Brett's dick, carefully tracing the vein there as he did. Once to the tip, he simply kissed it whilst looking up at Brett through his eyelashes. What a nice looking specimen he had, Eddy thought whilst taking the tip into his mouth. At the same time as that he pressed a second finger inside.