Blighted Heaven Part 4/6 (NSFW)

A/N:

*cough COUGH COUGH*

Chapter 4

It had been a couple of months and Eddy did in fact seem to be getting better. His murderous tendencies weren't completely solved but they were a lot more sparse now. He seemed to have a lot more of a handle on it. So once again they were lying side by side on Brett's bed. It had kinda become a habit. Mostly because Eddy didn't stop crawling into Brett's bed or coming over. He was a hard pest to get rid of.

"So I actually went to dinner yesterday with an actual person and in public," Eddy stared at the ceiling as he started to talk.

"That sounds good! Did you have fun? Was it the coworker you have told me about? The nice one with the glasses?" Brett smiled the same soft smile at Eddy every time the man did something good or just started talking without being prompted.

"Yeah the cellist, Hyung," Eddy nodded with a low hum, "I did have fun, he was dressed really nicely too."

He commented, he generally liked Hyung, although he was pretty sure that they would never fuck again. It just felt pretty nice to talk to someone and have it be normal. He decided the cellist wasn't trash either, not like the other garbage people.

"Did you have the want or feeling of wanting to kill him?" In Brett's eyes, Eddy made tremendously big progress. He almost couldn't believe it, the therapy was going well and Eddy said he had less and less spikes of wanting to kill. The noise therapy was apparently working along with the art therapy and of course their talks.

It was not unusual for Eddy to come up to five times a week. He was now a regular guest in Brett's bed even though nothing happened between them. Well, except a bit of shaking hands and platonic hand gestures.

"No, I didn't," Eddy shook his head. ''No, I wouldn't want anyone to harm him."

He spoke softly, it was kinda surprising to him too. It wasn't like him to not have other motives but he had forgotten about most of them. He wasn't even trying to dig too deeply into Brett's secrets anymore, but he was still pretty curious about them.

"I am very, very proud of you, Eddy. I am very happy you enjoyed your dinner with your colleague."

As always, Brett patted the thigh right next to him gently to give Eddy positive feedback not only in words but also touch.

"You are doing so well, I am amazed! I knew you had it in you!"

Brett turned his head and his whole face was lit up with happiness. His pearly white smile was ever present and his eyes had a very soft expression in them.

Eddy glanced at Brett, a small blush spreading across his cheeks as he saw how beautiful Brett's face looked when soft and happy, "You are giving me a lot of your time, it would be rude of me to not at least try to get better. And I thought you weren't trash so maybe other people weren't too. I still don't like people though."

"Well you don't need to like everybody, but as long as you don't kill them, it's enough for me." Brett lifted the hand from the thigh and caressed Eddy's cheek. Those touches were normal as well by now. Eddy always reacted positively, so Brett did it; he wanted to reward Eddy for being such a good man.

And Brett didn't bill every single session anymore. He knew roughly what Eddy made money wise and he would bankrupt him if he actually billed everything. That wasn't fair and not his strategy either. So he went very easy on the invoices he sent Eddy.