The quiet corner of my heart is yours for all eternity (SFW) A/B/O-AU

A/N:

I was challenged by twosetmeridian and MistOfMidnight to write and ABO-AU with Omega!Brett.

As everyone should know, I absolutely loathe this. Now, after writing it, I hate it even more.

I returned for this to my absolute basics: fluff. So be prepared for a lot of cringy fluff and two oblivious boys.

I need to mention that Merri did not uphold her challenge (she was too late) so I did not need to post it. If I am honest, I'm not even sure if this ... abomination should even be published, but here we are. And I am publishing it anyways.

No, Omega!Brett will never make a return.

No, Alpha!Eddy neither.

I am a pure Alpha!Brett-writer and I will never betray myself like that again.

So, after that clarification no one reads, here is the story:

The quiet corner of my heart is yours for all eternity

Warnings: fluff. a fucking truckload of fluff

Their "I love you"-s were silent.

They never said it to each other in the 15 years they were side by side, not even once. Well, once they did when they reached the kickstarter milestone, but that was more an accident than anything and they didn't mean it that way anyway.

Brett was laying on the couch, lazily watching some korean drama Eddy put on almost three hours ago. The alpha in question slept soundly, his head in Brett's chest softly snoring in his cute way. The omega looked down and the lines around his eyes softened, his gaze was tender as he looked at his best friend. Yes, he loved Eddy. And yes he loved him in that way. Not that Eddy knew of course or Brett ever told him. He would never and he didn't need to. They chose each other a long, long time ago without talking about it.

His finger carded through the fluffy hair, welcoming the tingling sensation through his body at the contact and the butterflies in his stomach every time they touched. It was no puppy love or "this is my best friend"-kind of thing. Brett was sure in his feelings.

Eddy was his one and only. His first and his last. A gentle smile played around his lips as he petted the alpha, the boring drama long forgotten.

When Eddy just laid there, vulnerable and at ease, with no worried lines around his eyes or the nervous biting of his lower lip, Brett liked to watch him the most. Eddy was so soft and beautiful in his sleep, he could never have enough moments like this.

He cherished their long walk through the park when they had a rare day off. Slowly strolling on the paved ways, admiring the park and the person right next to him; the strong and tall alpha beside him. One of his favourite things was the trip to the small cafe at the end of the park. They would sit down at a table outside if the weather was nice and drink their coffee slowly. Talking about everything and nothing at all.