Prompt 16 - Foretold (1 of 3)

A/N:

PLEASE note that this is a 3-shot (not a threesome you dirty little f*ckers) so today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow the stories are connected.

So that means its a glimpse deeper into that world.

U Dun like? Me Dun care :D

Have funsies with it.

Foretold (1 of 3)

When Eddy got his letter of acceptance that he could start in the Memorial Hospital he was ecstatic. He celebrated with his peers in the nursing courses and got properly smashed. It was a big success to even get invited to an interview, let alone passing it. It was the best in all Australia and in the Top Ten of all hospitals on earth! It was the best hospital one could possibly be working at. And Eddy got one of the vacant jobs in the nursing wards for prenatal born babies – his specialty! He was ecstatic to say the least.

If he worked for only one year at this hospital, he could apply to any other hospital out there and he would be taken without a doubt and probably without an interview to boot. If he wanted that is. And he certainly didn't want that.

He would start his first day tomorrow and was all giggly and jittery. He loved his work, of course he did, but this was even more exciting than getting accepted into the nursing courses in the first place. His dream hospital in his dream job and his dream ward. Nothing could dampen his mood!

Tomorrow came quicker than Eddy expected and he was already awake before the alarm went off. He hopped under the shower and readied himself for a wonderful, exciting day at work. It was a wonder that he didn't slip and fell with all the dancing and air guitar solos he made.

Last but not least, he arrived at work and was sent to the manager of the ward. An unbelievably good looking Doctor passed him and Eddy couldn't help turning his head and promptly ran into another worker. He fell to the ground and apologized profusely. Internally, he cursed himself. Why was he so clumsy and gay? But the doc was worth it! A rich bass tone voice ripped him from his daydreaming. An even more beautiful man was standing over him and held a hand up, "Are you injured, Nurse Chen?"

Oh god, the stranger even knew his name! Eddy blushed and took the offered hand. He was hauled up as if he weighed nothing! How strong was he?

"My name is Brett Yang; I am the head of the prenatal department and senior physician. It is nice to meet the new nurse. I hope Dr. Chen over there didn't spin your head around too much?"

Eddy blushed even deeper and was shell shocked. There were so many beautiful, attractive and young physicians here. It was not good for his heart – or loin for that matter. He was so damn gay. The head of the department raised an eyebrow and Eddy reminded himself to be polite as well. His boss picked him off the ground after all, "Uhm, Thank you. My name is Edward Chen, and I am the new nurse. But you knew that already. You can call me Eddy. If you want that is. Or not. Anyway, you are gorgeous. I mean, nice to meet you. I can't wait to work with you intimately. I mean, you know. Uhm," Eddy's voice went higher and higher and talked even faster the more he unnecessarily babbled before he cut himself off forcibly with a squeak. He made a horrible first impression! His face was beet red and he heard some chuckles.

The head of the department just laughed friendly and petted the hand he still had in his, "It's fine. We were all nervous on our first day. How about I show you around, hm?"

Eddy could only nod. Oh god, he embarrassed himself, his work ethics, his manager probably thought he was stupid or horny or simply both and was a horrible employee because he was only after the butts and so on. By the time they were finished with the round, Eddy's nerves were so frazzled he had tears in his eyes. Dr. Yang placed him in his office and sat down as well. Wordlessly he held out a hanky which Eddy took and blew his nose. Well, now his happy mood was down and he felt like garbage. He hoped he wouldn't be fired for this immediately.

Brett leaned back and looked at the new nurse. He was quite cute and from the looks of his courses and accomplishments so far, he was very competent. Competent enough to work here.

"Well, Eddy," Dr. Yang purposefully used the offered Nickname for the man, "We are very happy you decided to join us. We are like a family here to each other so blunders like that will not be held against you until it will be detrimental to your work. You can look all you want but please pursue your colleagues only with their consent and after work-time."

At that the man's head shot up and he was blushing all over again.

"We have here a NDA (Non-Disclosure-Agreement) which you have to sign. Nothing will leave the hospital, not about the patients or the workers here please. We tend to be quite open, as I said, we are like a big family here, and we expect absolute silence about that out of these four walls. Please sign here," Bret laid a pen in front of Eddy and waited for the other to sign it. It was a real bummer if the other would blab. It was, after all, a very peculiar circumstance they were working with. Not that Eddy knew of course.

Meanwhile Eddy was just skimming the NDA, he knew he had to sign this. A few clauses were a bit over the top but nothing alarming. So he signed it and watched Dr. Yang. The man looked like a freaking model! If they were in ancient times he would probably be foretold to be a knight in shining armor, rescuing a dainty little princess from the dragon or something like that. Well, he kind of was a knight to Eddy anyway.

He smiled and revealed sharp fangs, which startled Eddy. He did not expect that! It looked like... All the blood drained from Eddy's face as Dr. Yang rose to his feet.

"Welcome to the vampire hospital then, Eddy."

The...

WHAT?!

Words: 1036