The only thing I want is you (NSFW) Creature-AU

REUPLOAD!!!!!!

Hello friends,

today i will present you another fic. And now the shocking news: ITS NOT AN ABO!!!!
Yes, you read that correctly. No A/B/O-AU here.
I hope you guys still like it :3

If you do, please leave a comment, kudo/vote because it would really help me out to figure out if you like stories like these or not :3

You can support me now under: https://ko-fi.com/kira_

Thank you <3

Oh, btw, Wattpad tells me it takes up to an HOUR to read it? Oh my god... If you want smaller things, just tell me, i will cut them accordingly in the future. Do you like small chapters or longer one shots? Please tell me :3

Now, onto the story:

The only thing I want is you

The small town Eddy lived in his whole life, was quiet. Almost too quiet for the young adult.

He only left the town for 4 years when he studied the violin at the Brisbane conservatory. But after these years he felt the strong urge to come back.

So he settled down again in the little town. Eddy could not understand what took over him. When he was living with his family, he always dreamt of being away, seeing the world, not being stuck in this hellhole.

But when he was away, he could not describe the feeling he got almost instantly. It was like he was missing a big part of himself. So, when he finished his education, as soon as he held the certificate in his hands, he moved right back. Well, not to his parents, but on the other side of the town – it was still only 20 minutes away from his parents home – in a small flat.

The flat was only 70 qm2 big, had a very tiny balcony, but was rather nice looking and kept well. The owners were lovely people tending to the cafe right underneath it and Eddy knew them all his life. When he was a little boy he always ate there his favourite chocolate cake. Not even his mother could bake so well to match the delicious taste of the rich chocolate cake.

The elderly couple let Eddy help out in the cafe, seeing as he had no job right now, so he could pay for the rent. It was tough and more often than not the couple "forgot" to collect the rent.

The old man even refused Eddy's money outright when he tried to pay them, only requested that Eddy would play the violin for them instead of paying up.

It reminded them of their son, who died 40 years prior in a car accident. The young boy was quite talented on the violin, the old people all around town told Eddy, he was so good, he could bring them to tears with his interpretations of famous pieces.

Of course there was no recording of him playing, but the couple assured Eddy all the time that he was as good as their son.

Both of them loved his Sibelius Violin Concerto, even if he was not really good at it. But he tried his best. When the cafe was closed down, Eddy would go out on his balcony, playing the piece and trying to perfect it. Of course it wasn't easy, but Eddy never backed down from a challenge before, and for all the care the couple showered onto him, he wanted to repay them. Seeing as they were not interested in money, but his playing, he would give them all he had – his best, beyond and above.