Carnal Desire Rebirth Part 17 (NSFW) Creature-AU

A/N:

I heard someone (all of you) want angst? HERE YOU GO (Also yay, we got a reunite!)

Also, The last 3 Chapters start here. I hope you don't mind if we finish it with a BANG :D

Trigger warnings: Blood

Chapter 17 // Act 4

Brett put on his jacket and kissed Eddy goodbye.

"I will be back in no less than three hours. Or I will text you when it actually is her so you can come and meet us there. The address is saved in the other car. So don't worry about me."

"Okay Bretty, I love you. Be back soon," Eddy always said that when Brett left the house, unless he was angry at Brett but today that was not the case. He really did love the demon and wanted as much time with him as he could get.

"See you soon, love."

With that, Brett kissed Eddy one last time and turned around to go to the door.

"I love you!" And with that, the door fell close and Brett was off.

_____

Eddy didn't mind being alone in their house, it let him do the things he otherwise felt insecure about with Brett around. He was scared to face scrutiny again because he was still thinking like a human. Yes, the argument had been long over but pieces of it still haunted the young Succubus's mind. How could it not? It was no fun doing anything if he was told it was a waste of his time. Sometimes he felt more free without the other demon around. It had never really been like that in the past, from what he remembered. However, both as spirits there was that weird sense of power dynamics and his own struggling to actually figure out the demonic culture. Which was hard with his considerably shorter time in the limbo realm for spirits.

It was sad to say that he still had so many struggles but felt free to have them when he was on his own. It also meant he could do those things that were seen as a waste of time. He liked those things, just didn't always want to show it because he was afraid that the elder wouldn't like it. Eddy didn't blame Brett for any of that, mostly himself for being way too dependent and obviously still loved Brett very much. Nothing would change that, absolutely nothing.

Thus with the house to himself, he would be teaching himself how to cook! He had never gotten good at it when living and was really bad at it. So bad that he could burn water! That would all change today though, he would learn how to cook or bake and make one of those tasty treats that Brett had liked in their past lives. More like Eddy's past life because Brett was always living. With determination, Eddy put on an apron and found himself the ingredients he would need. All he had to do was follow the recipe and things would be fine. Supposedly.

For his official attempt, he would be making coconut tapioca! It seemed simple enough. He would put it in little jars afterwards and when Brett came home he would decorate it with lychee and pineapple. Well that was if he could manage to actually make the tapioca. According to the recipe it only took thirty minutes to make and 3 hours to chill. So if done properly it would be done for Brett to munch on once home.

He carefully grabbed his phone after getting everything to eye the recipe over, while he had his phone anyways he decided to send his Bretty-boo a sweet text.