Carnal Desire Rebirth Part 7 (NSFW) Creature-AU

A/N:

Trigger warnings: Mentions of Suicide

You have been warned!!!!

Chapter 7 // Act 2

The wind brushed through their hair, caressing their features as if comfort, even the water underneath them lolled and crashed against the stone underneath them. The grass swayed with the breeze as birds chirped, seemingly calling their names. What a grand view it was, standing on the cliffside oh so familiar to them. Eddy had been there many times before, with her. It appeared to him in vivid dreams even, so it made sense that this was where fate brought them. No not fate, but free will. Their free choice brought them here, at the edge of the cliffside to have a mother fucking picnic. And a lovely picnic it was indeed. Eddy sat back onto the picnic blanket with a lazy smile on his face, "Could you pass the grape juice? So I can look fancy by you, the sexy man drinking red wine?"

Eddy was twenty-eight now and his demon boyfriend twenty-nine. They had now been together for thirteen years.

Brett watched forlorn in the distance but was brought back when Eddy addressed him. He smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"Does the equally sexy man want fermented alcoholic grape juice or plain grape juice?"

The glass in his hand was lifted to his lips and he took a sip of his adult grape juice. With the sun in the back Eddy seemed to glow. He was so beautiful. Time was generous with Eddy. He filled out more, got broader and even taller. He was the perfect example of a man. Confident and hellishly sexy. Brett was proud of him. And still had the hots for him - no surprise here. His eyes wandered over the safely dressed man, but he knew how Eddy looked without clothes. And oh yes, he was quite the specimen that was worth drooling over.

Everybody they knew - their friends and loose acquaintances - thought Brett was the submissive one in the relationship, being shorter and kind of more subdued, but man they were wrong. Eddy was the ultimate power bottom. Carefully trained by Brett in every way he could think of. And yes, they spent the years between their first sexual adventure to now very wisely.

He licked over his lips and looked up to his boyfriend. Brett sat on the red and white picnic blanket and had his back against a lone tree. His legs were crossed and he left the shoes off the blanket.

He pushed his glasses back up.

"The regular grape juice, red wine tastes like worm begone." Eddy stuck his tongue out to show his disgust with it. People said that there needed to be an acquired taste for wine, and Eddy thought they were right because he had no taste for it. He would accept his fate of always being that one person who drank grape juice and pretended it was wine just to fit in a bit and actually enjoy what he was drinking.

A grin was on the younger's face as he watched Brett, it had really been the best years of his life.

Of course Brett didn't say anything. He knew about Eddy's aversion to wine. He didn't understand it, but he was happy nonetheless. So he filled Eddy's glass with regular juice and handed it to him.

"Want to sit down next to me, love? You are so tall, I get neck cramps."

The sunglasses were always on Brett's nose, regardless of where he went. He had his fair share of 'red-eyed' moments in the past and he didn't want a repeat of them. Mostly because Eddy was groped by males and females alike. What annoying pests. Brett made sure they had horrible nights after that. He was quite a possessive creature and wouldn't share Eddy with anyone. Only he was good enough to touch the perfection of Eddy.