Blighted Heaven 1/6 (NSFW)

A/N:

Hello folks, today I present you another Collab with   Geertwim

and me. It's a fairly short story we started on the 12.11.2020 and finished on 17.11.2020 it has roughly 48.000 words and it's been waiting for it to be publish for quite some time now. We are both not 100% happy with it, but it is done and finished.

We might revisit that later, or we might not. Who knows. :3

Alas, here it is. Its only 6 Chapters + Coda so its a fairly short one.

It will be uploaded weekly.

The wonderful heathrowliss beta-ed it so please thank her :)

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

As always the story has issues (or more like the character does lol) so please heed the following Trigger warning:

Blood, death, murder, mutilation of the body, mindgames (but not as deep), Male-on-Male-Sex, manipulation, violence, trauma, past noncon and many other things.

If you are not comfortable with anything of that, please skip.

For everyone else: If you think we missed a tag, please tell us in the comments, thank you :3

Because I will NOT  tag every single chapter for that; read at your own discretion.

Blighted Heaven

Chapter 1:

Tap tap tap tap tap, the fucking idiot kept tapping her fingers against the metal chair. It aggravated him to no end, he could hear the clicking in his head and the tapping of her fake nails. It made him want to do ungodly things to his desk-mate.

Maybe pull her fingernails off one by one with pliers then start to break her fingers afterwards. Better yet, he could just cut off her hands so she would never tap again! Suddenly the air was just filled with silence, the woman must have caught the crazy look he was giving her. Or maybe he just couldn't hear her anymore because of the static that filled his ears, the one driving him crazy. Driving him to make her silent forever. But he stayed seated and turned his head away, trying to focus on something else besides the white noise in his ears. He glanced out the window to watch the birds. He had to get his urges together, he had to make himself behave or he would lose control again. Surely he'd be in trouble if he did it, if he acted out on these thoughts. They were so close to him the last time, so close. If he could control it then he would be below the radar. It would be harder for them to get close to him. If only there was a way he could control it. Maybe there was? Or maybe not? It may help to actually look into something. Maybe he would pay the man on the flyer he saw around town so much a visit.

*

It was his pride. The pride of his family as well, but mostly the pride of his father.