Red Carnation (NSFW) Part 1

Red Carnations

Summary:

Assassin-Au
Yes, I am back and I dragged an Innocent person in this as well. Meet
Reviloo (https://archiveofourown.org/users/reviloo/pseuds/reviloo/works)
They are my newest victim to drag into a collab. Be nice to her and her stories as well, I love her very much :3

+++
He bent down one knee to aim his gun properly.
He was one of the rare hitmen with 100% accuracy. His customer always got what they wanted. And they wanted him for his headshots. Clean, painless and it sent a clear message to the police as well. He could and would give them that. After all, the customer was king, right?, he thought with distaste. Especially with the wad of money they waved in front of his face.
Through the scope he saw the man running, red in the face, paranoidly looking behind him. The dumb man should look above, the death always came from above. Heaven's verdict was called and it shall be delivered. Not that Brett believed he was doing god's work or anything. He just liked to call it heaven's verdict. Because, damn, that sounded cool.
Brett took the time to deeply breathe in and out, focusing on his task. Then he took a very careful aim and pulled the trigger.
+++

A/N

Hiya,

please check out my Co-Authors awesome fics as well: https://archiveofourown.org/users/reviloo/pseuds/reviloo/works
Thank you :3

+++

Part 2 and up will be uploaded on my AO3 account. Thank you.

+++

PLEASE REMEMBER TO LEAVE A KUDO AND A COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT!!!!!

TRIGGER WARNING:

BLOOD GORE EXPLICIT CONTENT!!!!

DONT LIKE, DONT READ!

Chapter 1 Act 1

The night was warm, warmer than he would ever thought it would get. Maybe that was because he had a black turtleneck on. Maybe that was because he was running on the street. Maybe that was because his heart was beating like crazy. And most definitely because his nerves were on fire when he saw shots in front of him.