Introduction

Henlo, here I will save all my One-Shots (or short stories) as a collection.

You can support me under: https://ko-fi.com/kira_
Thank you <3

Why?

So I don't have to create a new story every time I just want to give you a "short" Story, because creating and publishing one here on Wattpad is kinda... not easy (a.k.a. its bullshit) - at least for me :3 I am too old for this new technology (Boomer-alarm)  Or its just that Wattpad sucks. Who knows, right? (Ao3 is much, much easier to operate, just FYI) 

Multiple chapter stories will have a new story created of course. The first chapter (as kind of a reading sample) will also be published here (most likely). 

All my existing One Shot and short stories will also be uploaded and marked as "REUPLOAD!!", so you know and don't have to click every one of them separately :3
I will not delete them, as there are many very kind comments on these and I want to preserve them. 

Also, every story of mine will be a crosspost and is also available on AO3 (whichever format floats you boat, right?)

IMPORTANT NOTE:

NSFW Content ahead (if i don't forget, i will mark each chapter), so please proceed with caution.

Also, I'll try to put the AU in the Chapter titles. If they are too long (because Wattpad likes to censor my length of titles) I will put it directly underneath the title, so if you are interested in something specific, you can skip right to the AUs you like :3

Please be aware that I write multiple stories in the same AU, but they are NOT connected until otherwise stated.
All A/B/O-AUs are in the same AU, but cannot read as a whole story, split in two or more parts. They just share the same rules (kind of) of the same Universe.

PLEASE check out each and every story for Warnings and Trigger Warnings.
I do not put these lightly or for fun at the beginning of each new story/chapter, so please read them carefully and THEN decide if you are able to handle it!

Thank you!