The only thing I want is you Part 7 (NSFW) Creature-AU

Chapter 6: They reach the end of the road and still move on, never giving up, sticking tightly together (NSFW)

A/N:

We are nearing the end, friends.
Today is a bit short and again a sort of filler, but not completely.
The Ray-Eddy-Brett-relationship will be defined more.

Chapter 6 They reach the end of the road and still move on, never giving up, sticking tightly together (NSFW)

Warnings: This time super short because I had to cut one long chapter into two. Also, again, NSFW, as always.

The night before they arrived at Theresia was a night Eddy would have a hard time to forget. They abandoned the car two days prior at the end of a long, winding road and were walking through a thick, dense forest.

Eddy looked at the man slung over Ray's shoulder. That was his meal for after the transformation or at least that is what they told him. Brett explained the ritual they needed to perform to turn him and the necessity of the human. Eddy would die if he wasn't fed and seeing as he was dead already when he came back, he could not produce the blood himself.

There was a very small chance that they could use his own blood, but neither Ray nor Brett had done it like that before. Maybe it killed Eddy? Maybe it turned him back to human? Who knew? Not them and not Eddy for sure. They would ask Theresia when they got to her, but right now they came prepared as to not cause any more delay. Eddy felt bad for the man. Ray put him under magic as soon as they saw him hiking in the woods. Now Ray could feed himself on someone different than Eddy, who helped him more than a couple of times now. In fact, he helped him so many times now, he lost count somewhere. Not of course Ray would use the opportunity, but the choice was his own.

He rubbed his right wrist. The last meal Ray took was yesterday and while the wound had faded, the feeling of his sharp fangs piercing his skin was still fresh in his mind.

After Ray pulled Eddy one night to the side and heartfelt apologized for what he had done and almost had done on top of that, Eddy decided to forgive him. Not that it changed much between them and their bickering, but Eddy felt better with it. Also seeing the smile on Brett's face when he told him was totally worth it. As celebration they fucked almost the whole night, driving Ray up the wall in the car. Of course Eddy gave him a generous meal as apology, which Ray accepted happily.

The silence between the three of them wasn't tense anymore and Ray and Eddy had a lot of fun together – in every sense of the word. Also Eddy was much more lenient with Ray and his peeping Tom tendencies and advances. It was so much easier to feed both vampires while Brett fucked him. The first couple of times when Ray was there while Eddy knew he was present, even seeing him, was weird, but humans adapt really quick and Eddy was no exception. The intense eyes Ray gave him, when he cried out, before he drank from him was oddly satisfying for Eddy. He felt empowered by it.

Ray loved to feed on Eddy's nipples or sometimes wrists, while his neck was reserved for Brett. They didn't even switched the positions of the bite anymore like Brett did before. Only from left to right and then the other way around. They applied a generous amount of their healing saliva to the wound and helped to speed up the healing process. It wasn't unusual for Brett to lick the wounds left by Ray long after they had vanished.