Carnal Desire Rebirth Part 11 (NSFW) Creature-AU

A/N:

Who wouldn't stop having sexy time to have pizza?
hmmm...~

Chapter 11

Eddy groaned slightly, even if he knew this would happen because well the pizza had to come some time and he couldn't complain about that. He rolled off of the bed and walked out of the playroom, he would have more time to tempt Brett during dinner.

~

Oh yes, Brett would love to be more tempted. And next time they wouldn't order greasy stuff when they wanted to do something sexy. Food that they didn't even need! But alas, Brett opened the door and took the pizza from the drone. Oh, that was why they were punctual. Not more human errors, huh? He took it inside and placed it on the kitchen counter of the isle. It was a humongous pizza. It was really big. No wonder they could choose six different areas of topic.

Not seeing any need to actually dirty the dishes, he opened the big ass box and looked inside. They would eat the whole thing tonight if they pleased. They had no stomach to fill technically so they could just eat for the fun of it. The feeling of being sated wouldn't come to them by eating pizza anyway.

Brett looked up and smiled at Eddy. Yes, what a gorgeous sight. The long hoodie and then the black socks, snug on his legs? Yes, 100 times yes.

"The pizza smells nice," Eddy commented, with a small smile. He took his seat carefully. Sitting on his knees to elevate his ass. There was definitely a reason he didn't want to sit flat on his butt but that was another surprise, "Haven't had this in forever."

Brett sat down as well. Eddy was higher than usual. Oh~ More fun exploring after this. Now he was really intrigued.

"Same. I am curious as to how it changed in over half a decade that we have been gone."

The older demon took a piece with only cheese to test it. He discovered the pizza was getting more and more fatty as time went on, but then started to drop the fat content. At least the top was not swimming in grease this time. He took a bite from it and chewed. Well, it tasted different. Not bad, but different. And he was 100% sure this was not real cheese. But it was good nonetheless.

Eddy watched Brett intensely to see the elder's reaction to it. Was it disgust or approval? He decided that Brett had too much of a dead expression to actually tell what the elder was thinking. He would have to try it himself! So he grabbed his own slice to inspect.

"It's good, but different. But that is normal," Brett mumbled while taking another bite. It was really not bad, but one had to know about it. Brett didn't mind the new taste. It was like, cleaner. Not plastic-y tasting like the garbage cheese from seventy years ago, but cleaner. He had no idea why or how, but he couldn't say he disliked it. The second slice was gone in under a minute.

"Yeah, it's good. What do you think, Eddy?"

"It's interesting, I'm glad there's no pool of grease on top of it though," Eddy munched along. He would try the pineapple one next. Pineapple was good and probably hard to mess up. Then again it was also really hard to mess up cheese and it was decently good so he had high hopes.

"Yes, I did not like that one bit. But humans were happy to gobble down that shit. But eh, we don't need to think about our slim forms, we can just eat all the food and not get fat. Perfect, right?"