Carnal Desire Rebirth Part 8 (NSFW) Creature-AU

A/N:

Before we end it, we decided to have some fun :D

Chapter 8

The next weeks were gone like a blink of an eye. Brett's small vet clinic was still open, but everyone of their patients knew that it wouldn't stay that long. He saw less and less patients every day until the clinic was not visited anymore.

It was still over a month to Eddy's birthday but now everything was ready.

Brett had done everything he could. Now it was the matter of being able to catch Eddy's soul when he died.

Five bottles of their euthanasia injection liquid was sitting in their private medical cabinet along with an injection to make Eddy sleepy. Brett wanted to put Eddy to sleep and then give him the fatal overdose. That way Eddy didn't need to see how much liquid he would need to inject. And it was a lot. To really make sure Eddy was dead by the end of the day, Brett decided to go with the safe route and double the amount he needed to give. It was a very easy calculation. He would give him the whole five bottles.

When he calculated it, the result told him, he needed 2.5 bottles, so to be really, really sure he didn't mess it up and Eddy would not wake up and die a horrible death he doubled the amount. So Brett decided to search for more. For less liquid, for less stuff that could go wrong. And he found something. He ordered it and three weeks later it was in his hands.

It was a powder. A small, whitish, inconspicuous looking powder. It was Natrium-Pentobarbital. Only sixteen grams was enough. Not two hundred and fifty milliliters. Now he had both options but he didn't tell Eddy about it. That would be his last present.

It was easy enough to dissolve in water and give it to Eddy to drink. The death would be painless and easy. And with the help of a bit of propofol Eddy would be sleeping, then his heart would stop beating. Brett knew it looked very suspicious to the authorities that he ordered such a thing, but who cared about that? They were slow to react anyway.

When they checked that he didn't order it for his vet clinic, it would be all too late.

Everything else was taken care of as well. They distanced themselves even more from their friends, telling them they would go on a vacation in Europe in the upcoming months. No one would suspect a thing. The only decision they should make were a simple one:

Where.

Where did Eddy want to end his life? Brett was fine with any location. His incubi brother Hyung was in a fleshen body as well and would make sure they would be found - after it was too late of course. So their corpses would not rot away but given a dignified burning. He paid everything in advance. The funeral home he decided on was also in the hands of a very competent fire demon, which he had loose connections to. Everything was settled and taken care of. Except the Where.

But that was for Eddy to decide.

They sat at the table, eating breakfast. Only four more weeks. Then everything would be crashing down to one single moment. Brett knew the chances were good - he was so much better prepared this time, but still, things could go wrong. His hand gripped Eddy's over the table and he petted the back of the hand. He was still nervous and that would not go away easily. Only when he had Eddy in his arms as an eternal being.

Eddy looked up from the eggs he was murdering with his fork when he felt Brett's hand, then gave a little lopsided smile, "You look like you're thinking too much."