The Grey Scale (NSFW) Part 7 A/B/O-AU

  Chapter Seven - New rules, new discoveries but all the same

A/N

Chapter 7! Only 3 more to go then the END!

Also some of you who follow me on Instagram will know one scene from it, because that was a sneak peek several weeks ago :3
Yes, I write story in advance, much, much, much advance LOL x3

Also, I noticed a serious lack of comments on the last chapter; I will take it as you guys were not happy with it ...

Well, from this here on, you guys will be (probably) much happier! More A/N at the end!

Chapter Seven – New rules, new discoveries but all the same

By the end of the two days they were definitely closer than before.

Of course, once the heat subsided and the rut was over, Brett was still unhappy with the situation, but something changed. He was somehow... nicer. After the heat he drove him to uni in the morning, without shouting at Eddy to hurry the fuck up or leaving him to take the bus. He even waited for him now so they could go to the car together. While the rides were still pretty silent, it was almost comfortable now.

After class, they drove back together, more often than not halting at restaurants to collect pre-ordered take out which Brett always paid for. That reduced the time Eddy had to stand in the kitchen and cook down to at most thrice a week. In addition to that, Brett lingered after dinner.

He didn't get up immediately afterwards, instead he scrolled through his phone while Eddy cleaned the fork and knife or chopsticks. They still didn't talk much. But Eddy was 100% sure, Brett was significantly touchier now.

Some light touched here and there, like a pat on the shoulders or a slight caress of his hip when they were in front of co-workers to portray a happy mate-ship. Eddy was totally behind that, he loved being touched by Brett but he also knew he couldn't force it. So he was just happy and wished for a little bit more.

Like sleeping together in a very pg and not so pg way.

But most days he wanted to feel Brett just a bit closer. The heat muddled with his memory of the days and the sex but he knew it from past experiences how it felt to be with him. It was always good. His soft and strong hands left on his hip visible marks which would take days to fade completely. The pressure on his behind when he was entered and filled, the heavy weight on his tongue when Brett used his mouth and of course the blacking out when he came. He really, really missed it.