Prompt 23 - Surreal

Surreal

When people took apart the word 'surreal' most projected it onto a situation or movie. No one would ever say that when their boyfriend was sitting on their lap, grinning suggestively and holding up a condom wrapper.

"Fuck me."

That was definitely not normal. Eddy would say 'surreal' even. Brett never bottomed. He also never tried but in the beginning of them dating, he stroked over the butt and was rewarded with getting plowed that night. Brett did not like a hand near his entrance or on his butt when it had other intentions. He said it was only an exit for his body. That he used that exit on Eddy's body differently was 'something different'. Well, thankfully Eddy never wanted to fuck Brett; he wanted to be fucked so it was never an issue before. Eddy was even thankful to have such a wonderful top as his boyfriend.

But now, now things were quite different. Namely his boyfriend a blushing hot mess on his lap, whispering suggestively that he wanted to be fucked. Oh wow. That was not good. Not at all.

"Did you hit your head somewhere?"

Maybe Brett had a concussion? But then he would throw up, not wanting to be fucked.

This caused Brett to roll his eyes and he huffed, "No, just fuck me. Take your dick out and fuck my tiny greedy hole like you always do. And you do it sooo great. Now do it, okay? Pretty please? Or shall I say 'pwetty pwease, Master?"

Oh my god. That was disgusting. Even for Eddy who had done a many questionable things with his boyfriend. But Brett wasn't deterred, "Pwetty pwease Master, I want to suck you peepee and pwease pway with my man-pussy. It misses your stwong, big peepee; I bweg you, Master!"

Eddy gagged and shoved the little trembling mass from his lap to stand abruptly. He didn't want to have any part in this! This was not what he wanted! Not at all!

"Get yourself together, Brett. You know I don't want..." But the man on the floor looked to Eddy, still trembling and now with tears in his eyes.

"B-but Master. Pwease. Pwease don't say that, pwease! Betty will be a good girl. Betty pwomises!" Brett – or Betty how he called himself – robbed closer and stroked over the flaccid and unresponsive dick. Eddy could only stare, mouth wide open, as the scandalously clad mess opened his zipper and took out his dick. Brett stroked it and grinned. Then he took the whole thing in one go into his mouth, sucking it.

That was enough. Eddy pushed Brett away as he squeaked indignantly, something barely comprehensible. He. Did. Not. Want. That!

*

And with a jolt he was wide awake, staring at his known ceiling. He sighed and wiped the sweat off his brows. Well, that was a nightmare he never knew he would have. Sighing, Eddy turned his head to his side and saw it was empty. He furrowed his brows. Where was his boyfriend? A strange sensation, one he just encountered in his dream, caused him to rip away the blanket. He saw the dark hair of his boyfriend first before he looked up, letting the flaccid dick pop out of his mouth, "Hello darling. So unresponsive today. Should I rather fuck live into you?"

Eddy almost sobbed as he spread his legs and nodded. As they moved in unison, Eddy having finally the most wonderful dick in his butt, the dream slowly faded into nothingness and Eddy couldn't be happier.

As they finished and laid side by side, Brett kissed Eddy's temple.

"And now tell me why you said I should get myself together?"

He grinned as he kissed Eddy. The man squeaked; he would rather die than telling his boyfriend what he dreamed about!

Words: 638