Herb (VERY NSFW) Part Two A/B/O-AU

A/N:

Brett (A) x Eddy (O) x Hyung (O)

As always, thank you for clicking on it. This will be the last installment of this series. It was planned to be sigfinicantly longer, but sadly it is not something you guys apparently enoy reading, so I am closing this one.
I will still leave it open because maybe i just need to feed my smut bunny, but don't expect an update in the near future.

Herb - Part 2

When Hyung came back to the land of the living, the first thing he heard were moans.

He opened his eyes and turned his head to the noise. Eddy was trembling and drooling, his mouth open as he was fucked by Brett. The omega's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he came again. The alpha cursed and from the long moan and the stuttering hips Hyung concluded, that Brett also came.

"Oh, you are awake. Hello."

Ray's friendly smile entered his field of vision and Hyung nodded.

"Mostly."

"Good enough. You up for sucking?"

The big, erect alpha cock replaced Ray's face in an instant and Hyung gulped. He felt himself salivating at the mere thought of that in his mouth.

So, the omega nodded.

His head was gently lifted and the dick smeared precum over his lips before he could even move a finger.

As soon as he opened his mouth, he was full. The head met the end of his throat and Hyung moaned around the thick cock. When he started to choke, Ray pulled off and let the dick slide out of the mouth.

"Use more tongue. Don't choke, just calm down. Breath through the nose." Ray's voice was as soft as his hands as he pushed Hyung on his cock again. This was better. Hyung swallowed softly, liking the throaty groan Ray let loose at that.

"Wrap your hand around my base. Yes, just like that. Good. Now squeeze and stroke, so my knot will be stimulated. This is how Brett and I like it. You are doing great. Good boy."

Tears were running down his cheeks, his jaw hurt from the stretch and the movements and breathing were hard, but Hyung loved it. Every pull, every push and especially every moan or groan Ray let loose was like praise. The salty taste of precum bloomed in his mouth and he swallowed it.

Distantly he heard a cry and a choked sob and looked at Eddy. Yes, the omega came again, Brett threw his head back and the pheromones he pumped out signaled he came too.