8

Chapter 8- I exploded the forums?!!
At the start of the new school semester, Wen Jiexi’s amazing changes became the talk of the entire school forum. At least seven out of every ten forums were about her.

Just what kind of person is this legendary sick beauty? Since she was rather frail, it was natural for her to stay in the dorms, and go home every two days. However, everyone’s impression of her completely turned upside down.

Classmate A: The sick beauty is jogging?! That running speed is even faster than me!

Classmate B: Brother, you’ve only just came, I’ve been here for an hour, and she has maintained that speed since then.

Classmate C: Doesn’t the sick beauty eat very light foods? Just look at the food on the table, spicy fried rice cakes, fried chicken, etc. Does she not want to live anymore???

Classmate D: Heh, that’s nothing! I watched the energetic one take the sick  beauty to eat spicy hot pot yesterday!

However all these were only rumors passed around by whispering. Many still didn’t believe it, but the time to reveal everything has come. And that is the compulsory physical education class for all sophomores. Since school only started recently, the priority was to get the students back into shape, so today they were to do some long distance running.

The university did not have any uniform requirements, so the students were dressed however they wanted as they talked in groups of two and three on the track field. The air was slightly shilly, even though the sun was out, Wen Jiexi was wearing a sweatshirt as she sat on the bleachers. Li Lingmeng sat besides her, yawning and tapping on her mobile phone.

They didn’t know why so many male students were surrounding them and there were many other students from different departments watching them. Wen Jiexi hesitated and then patted Li Lingmeng on the shoulder,

“Little Meng, do you think we’re bothering others by sitting here? I feel like there are a lot of people watching us, can we move to another place?”

“Hah? …” Li Lingmeng’s gaze shifted from her mobile phone, looking around, er … these people’s eyes are burning with fire, how can you not feel it?!! And these pieces of trash have been standing there for so long, and yet not a single one dare to come up! Li Lingmeng snorted, so timid, how can anyone of you be worthy enough for little Xi!

“Come on, let’s go over there.” Then, pulling Wen Jiexi up, she walked to the other side.

“Ok…”

“Haaah, it’s morning…so bright! I’m melting!” At that moment, the Dango sleeping on her shoulders woke up because of their movements and was blinded by the harsh sunlight.

It’s already late morning, why did you wake up so late? Wen Jiexi asked.

“Ah, because the things on the Internet are so interesting, I was exploring all night.” Dango smiled guiltily. Apparently, Dango came with a human sized smartphone, and although she didn’t know why Dango had one, she once saw Dango watching a movie on it. It was quite an interesting experience. She never expected that non-living creatures would be so addicted to the internet as well. However, Dango always completed whatever task Wen Jiexi handed out so she had no complaints, but…

Do you even need to sleep?

“Hey, hey! Although I’m not human, I need to rest, too! What is that thing you humans always say…en, yes, you cannot abuse my worker rights!” Dango posed with its arms on its hips, and said arrogantly.

….. Wen Jiexi rubbed her forehead, there was a sudden urge to confiscate the phone. Why would you look up this nonsense?!

“Little Xi? Hello? What are you doing?” Li Lingmeng raised her hand and waved it in front of Wen Jiexi.