39

Chapter 39- Sister Su’s gift?!
“Do you like her…?” Su Chenyu narrowed her eyes and asked.

“Huh? Who?” Wen Jiexi blinked. She liked who now? And what the heck is with this position they were in?

“You Sister Heling. She should be called Chu Heling, right? Do…you like her?” When Su Chenyu saw that woman, she immediately knew who she was. All kinds of information appeared in her mind. It could be said that she knew everyone in Xingle, for she even had reports on newcomers sent to her.

Che Heling from Xingle was a good actor. Good at acting had a good personality and was overall very popular. Although anyone who could climb to such heights was not simple, since she was from Xinle, Su Chenyu did not think Chu Heling would do anything to Wen Jiexi. However….she was really annoyed. It was obvious that the scaredy-cat below her was very easygoing and enthusiastic with everyone except her.

“Ehm, she…she…Sister Heling is very nice and very gentle. I think everyone on the crew likes her.” Wen Jiexi sturred, feeling a little scared at Su Chenyu’s sudden movements. Obviously, they were both women but why was her heart beating so fast? Was it because of this position they were in?

At first, Su Chenyu’s mood was getting worse and worse until she heard that last sentence. If everyone liked Chu Heling…doesn’t that mean it was just a senior-sister like relationship?

Suddenly feeling all happy, Su Chenyu gently rubbed some of Wen Jiexi’s hair between her fingers,

“You seem to be very happy with your crew.”

“Yes….yup…” Wen Jiexi nodded slightly, that oppressive aura suddenly dissipating. Was Goddess Su on her period today? Is that why she was so moody?

With one hand gently patting Wen Jiexi’s head, Su Chenyu stood up and sat back onto her own bed.

Wen Jiexi propped her body up, her hair a little messed up due to Su Chenyu’s movements. It looked like a bird’s nest and a smile appeared in Su Chenyu’s eyes.

“Wuu…” Wen Jiexi pouted, trying to fix her hair.

“I can help you practice your lines.”

“Huh?” Wen Jiexi raised her head and looked at Su Chenyu in surprise.

“I said, I can help you practice. After all, it’s not good if you always trouble other people.” Su Chenyu picked up the towel that had fallen on the floor.

“R-Really?” Wen Jiexi grabbed Su Chenyu’s hand in excitement. To practice with your fellow cast was to get more familiar with the script, but to rehearse with Goddess Su was an almost impossible thing.

It was not to say that Goddess Su was unwilling to rehearse with others, it’s just that no matter what scene it was if it was performed by Goddess Su, it was perfect. Unless you had strong mental strength, it was hard to act with someone who was almost perfect. The pressure was overwhelming.

However, despite the rumors, Wen Jiexi couldn’t help but feel happy and motivated. Wouldn’t she be able to naturally improve her acting this way?

“You call me Sister Su and I have promised to help you before. As your senior, it is my duty to help you.” Su Chenyu said slowly, her attention focused on the fair hand gripping her.

“Ah…I’m sorry…I got excited…” Wen Jiexi realized she was holding the other person’s hand and let go. However, she was stopped and suddenly a lavender bracelet appeared on her wrist.

“This is….”

Looking at the bracelet, this was the only jewelry Su Chenyu always wore. It looked like a vintage product and should be very important, so why did it suddenly appear on her wrist?