80

Ch.80- Everything is the Feng Family’s fault?!
“Mom… why are you guys here…” Wen Linshu said in a weak voice.

“Since Little Xi is over here, why wouldn’t we be? Plus, we also want to take a good look at our Little Xi’s future spouse.” Tan Yashi said with a smile.

“Mom….they still haven’t even compared the eight characters yet to see if they’re compatible. Why decide so early….” Wen Linshu started with a pout when he was interrupted by Su Wenqian with a smile,

“This is Yashi’s son, yes? Sure enough, you’re a talented young fellow. Linshu, look at how good Jiexi and Little Yu look together, when do you think our two families will be joined?”

“I think the sooner, the better. I’ll get someone to help us pick out an auspicious date. We must get this done early, we can’t let this cute little girl get snatched away by others.” Long Junzhu smiled with a hand covering her mouth.

The husband from the Su family: Are you complimenting our daughter/ or saying that our daughter can’t get married fast enough? People will think you’re too anxious from your words! 

Wen Linshu: What about my opinion! My feelings as the big brother! QAQ!

“I think that sounds great.” Su Chenyu agreed with a curt nod of her head. She couldn’t wait to tell the world that this person beside her belonged to her and only her. She had checked her girlfriend’s history and found out that this person had been confessed to countless times since childhood. Fortunately Wen Jiexi was a little dense, so dense that it made even her helpless, but because of that denseness Wen Jiexi had  not stolen away from her.

“My fellow in-laws, now that our Little Yu has agreed, what do you guys think?” Su Wencheng had received a wink from his wife and so he went over to Wen Shan with a bitter expression. The other party wore a similar expression and both could see the obvious meaning in the other’s eyes, 「Ah, I haven’t pampered my daughter enough yet and she’s already getting married out like this! Who knows the pain of being a Dad!」. Unfortunately, their wife’s words was like an imperial decree, they could not go against it.

“As long as our Little Xi agrees.” Wen Shan said while rubbing his nose.

In an instant, everyone’s eyes fell on Wen Jiexi.

Meanwhile, Wen Jiexi was a little confused. Didn’t she come here for a banquet? How come she’s suddenly getting married?

“Little Xi, don’t you want to be with me?” Su Chenyu leaned forward and said in a somewhat disappointed tone when she saw Wen Jiexi’s stunned expression.

“T-this…isn’t this moving a little too fast….” With so many elders here, Su Chenyu still dared to act so intimately with her and Wen Jiexi felt a little embarrassed. She struggled but then lost her balance. If it weren’t for Su Chenyu’s quick hands, then she would’ve fallen over. But those hands were placed in a rather….interesting spot….

“Careful.” Su Chenyu said softly and then looked down to see that her hands were wrapped around Wen Jiexi’s….buttocks. She sighed inwardly at the same time, ahhhh, feels so good to the touch! So soft!

Wen Jiexi who was suddenly taken advantage of…..is now frozen still.

Li Lingqing & Chu Heling & Li Lingmeng: We seemed to have seen something extraordinary. *Covers their faces*

Su parents: Is our daughter that desperate? To eat tofu right in front of us? (T/N: eat tofu: slang for taking advantage of someone-> usually sexually).

Wen parents: Oh, seems like their relationship is really good. Just look at Little Xi, she’s not even protesting. She must really like this granddaughter from the Su family.