104

Ch.104-Are you allowed to flirt in front of the in-laws?!
When Su Chenyuu opened her eyes she was greeted with a strong smell of disinfectant. She closed her eyes again and then opened them. Has she been saved?

“Jiexi, your Sister Su has awakened! Hurry up and go to her!” Dango lightly pushed against Wen Jiexi, who was tiredly lying against the bed on the side.

“Ah..? Sister Su is awake? Sister Su, you’re awake!” Wen Jiexi hadn’t slept all night, and she refused to leave Su Chenyu’s side after they had treated her wounds. She wanted to stay by Su Chenyu’s side so that the first face her lover sees is hers. However, she fell asleep due to exhaustion and tasked Dango to keep watch for her. Dango readily agreed after seeing all the work Wen Jiexi had done all night. After all that running, swinging, and whatnot, she really needed a good rest. There were dark circles under her eyes that had appeared in just one night due to exhaustion and anxiety.

“Little Xi?” Su Chenyu’s voice was slightly hoarse as Wen Jiexi slowly propped up her body.

“Sister Su, be careful, you still have a bunch of wounds on your stomach. Here, drink some water.” Seeing that Su Chenyu was moving to get up, Wen Jiexi stopped her and handed her a cup of warm water she had prepared beforehand.

“Little Xi, your hand….” Su CHenyu said when she looked at Wen Jiexi who was wearing a hospital gown like hers. The sleeves had slipped down and naturally revealed the bandages all over Wen Jiexi’s hand and arm. The location of the injury was very eye-catching so she had easily noticed it.

“Ahahaha, it’s just a scratch.” Wen Jiexi smiled dryly.

“Didn’t you promise me…to not take any risks anymore….” Su Chenyu sighed helplessly.

“I…was worried about you. Feng Xiaoliang, that scumbag, he actually…” When she remembered the image of Su Chenyu lying helplessly on the bed, covered in blood, she felt a flare of anger but that anger soon turned into sadness and her eyes reddened as she was about to cry.

“Hey, look I’m okay now.” Su Chenyu pulled the person over, hugged her in her arms, and gently comforted the girl. Although she didn’t want Wen Jiexi to take risks, she knew that Wen Jiexi would come to save her. That feeling of knowing that your lover would do anything for you made her feel both happy and satisfied. It was nice to know that the person she trusts the most didn’t abandon her due to fear.

Shua……

Just as the two of them were enjoying each other’s company, they were interrupted by the door opening,

“Aiya~ You’re awake~” Xue Molin, who was going to drag Wen Jiexi into a bed and force her to rest, raised her eyebrows when she saw the two of them hugging each other.

“Tsk, tsk, you guys are flirting the moment you wake up. Way to sprinkle dog food onto everyone.” Li Lingmeng poked her head inside from behind Xue Molin and teased the two of them.

“You guys! Why did you come in so suddenly!” Wen Jiexi’s face flushed and she moved to stand up, but will Su Chenyu let her leave so easily? She hugged Wen Jiexi tightly, she will marry the little sheep home as soon as possible!

“My dear sister! Little Xi, don’t worry, big brother is here!” A loud shout rang out and Wen Linshu’s voice sounded. When Xue Molin heard his voice, a playful smile spread across her face and she pulled Li Lingmeng to the side with her.

A few seconds later, Wen Linshu walked in.

“Brother….” Wen Jiexi started.

“Little Xi, how are you? Are you injured anywhere?” When Wen Linshu heard that Su Chenyu was rescued but his baby sister was injured, he ran over immediately. He grabbed her shoulders tightly and looked her up and down. Only then did he notice the annoying and obstructive arm around his baby sister’s waist.