96

Ch.96-Going out during the holidays? !
Because Wen Jiexi’s face and hands were injured, the entire shooting was delayed a couple of days. Of course, only the scenes that included Wen Jiexi were delayed but her role did include a lot of scenes so it was inevitable that the entire shooting would be delayed.

At first, Wen Jiexi insisted that she could still work as long as they apply some makeup over her wounds, but Su Chenyu refused the idea immediately.

“The ingredients in the cosmetics sometimes cause the wounds to worsen and even leave scars if you’re not careful. If that happens, I won’t be able to look your family in the eye.”

Wen Jiexi was unable to rebut those sensible words, thus she simply asked Director Peng for five days off. While Su Chenyu worked hard on the film, Wen Jiexi laid lazily in bed. As to why she didn’t go on set to watch Su Chenyu and the other actors at work, well, Wen Jiexi could only say three words, “That perverted beast!”

And so, she could only bite on the corners of her blanket in an aggrieved manner as she thought about the marks on her body left by a certain someone yesterday. With the excuse of ‘since you’re going on vacation for five days’, it wouldn’t matter if some marks were left on her body. During this whole ordeal, she could only swallow her bitterness and roll around the bed in a tantrum.

After rolling around for a while, her anger slowly disappeared and Wen Jiexi sat up as she glanced around the room.

“Strange, where did Dango disappear off too? I haven’t seen that little ghost for days.”

Wen Jiexi looked around in confusion and pulled up her mission panel. There were a lot of incomplete missions stacked up on the panel as she didn’t have any time to finish more than 3-5 a day these past few days but…..about 100,000 points had appeared out of nowhere.

What had happened?????

“Aiya, Jiexi, you’re awake~” A loud voice sounded above her and she looked up to see Dango jumping on her head.

“Where have you been these few days?” Wen Jiexi made her way lazily to the bathroom.

“I strolled around the nearby town for a while and it’s actually pretty fun over there. I saw two men playing video games together and it was really intense!” Dango gestured with its arms and raised its eyebrows several times.

“Really?” Wen Jiexi, who didn’t really know much about video games, just nodded along as she understood.

“Huh? Jiexi, you’ve been on vacation these past few days, how did you suddenly gain so many points?” Dango looked at the missions panel and exclaimed. Dango was only out for two days, how come when so many points accumulated in such a short time?

“I don’t know either…..” Wen Jiexi shrugged helplessly.

“Hmmm…..” Dango looked stunned for a moment and then pulled up the missions panel. Then, as if seeing something that had shocked the little ghost, Dango looked at Wen Jiexi with a stunned expression.

“What’s the matter?” Wen Jiexi raised her eyebrows.

Dango looked at the missions panel then back at Wen Jiexi. Finally, the little ghost sighed and patted Wen Jiexi on the shoulder,

“Master, thank you for your hard work.”

Wen Jiexi: ???? Did Dango finally break down after going out for a stroll?

“I’ve done so many different missions with my contractors for so many years, but many of them don’t even encounter a single red mission in their lifetime. Yet you have encountered two in less than half a year. Congrats!” Dango waved its arms happily.