84

Ch.84-The day people started treating me like a crazy person?!
Wen Jiexi rushed over to her bed, smoothed it out and then pressed the button to accept the call.

“Sister Su.”

Su Chenyu’s beautiful face immediately appeared on the screen. The lighting in the background was better now, the face was much clearer compared to last time where it was somewhat blurry.

“Can you see me? Little Xi?” A soft voice rang out and her face smiled at her, making Wen Jiexi blush furiously again.

“En! Uh, Sister Su, Sister Xue just just gave me the script for Director Peng. She hopes that I can win the role of the third female lead, Li Ying.” Wen Jiexi smiled in excitement, her gaze clearly saying that she was seeking encouragement.

“Good, make sure to work hard, Little Xi. I already got the role of the female lead and now I’m waiting for you.” Su Chenyu looked at Wen Jiexi and blinked. Ah, that puppy dog stare made her want to reach out and rub her little sheep’s head!

“En! I will work hard!” Wen Jiexi patted her chest and vowed.

“If Little Xi doesn’t make it, I’ll have to live by myself in a single room. Then I will have to shoot the entire film alone as well…so for me and my loneliness, Little Xi must work hard~”  Su Chenyu smiled, a bit of teasing in her tone.

“Sister Su!” You’re always teasing me! Wen Jiexi puffed her cheeks and pouted. At the same time, her heart raced at the affectionate words. She wants to be with Sister Su too, but she can only contact her by phone every day and can’t talk to the real person. It made her feel so sad.

But! Those words are really so greasy! My little heart can’t take it! Wen Jiexi buried her head in her blankets to hide her face and then began rolling around on her bed.

Su Chenyu looked at the camera that began spinning blurrily and smiled. Aw, the little fellow was embarrassed. She picked up the glass of hot milk next to her that Wang Anyi had prepared for her and took a sip. She waited for the screen to stop spinning and Wen Jiexi’s red face appeared.

“What is Sister Su doing in the meantime?” Wen Jiexi’s voice was slightly muffled behind the blankets.

“Well….there are some things I need to deal with and I might pick up an advertisement job as well.” Su Chenyu said after thinking about it for a while.

“Sister Su, don’t work yourself too hard, make sure to rest properly! Staying up too late is not good for the skin and it’ll cause wrinkles to form that makes you look old.” Wen Jiexi said worriedly.

“Huh? Then if I become old and ugly, will Little Xi hate me then? Does Little Xi only like me for my looks?” Su Chenyu clutched her chest and said sadly. Her performance was worthy of her title as Film Princess as her sobbing appearance looked very distressing.

Wen Jiexi hurriedly comforted her, “Sister is the most beautiful no matter what you look like! And I like Sister Su the most!”

“Really? Then thank you Little Xi for the compliments~”

Wu…..tricked and teased again! Wen Jiexi’s flushed red, “Remember to go to bed early, or I will dislike you!” Without waiting for Su Chenyu’s response, she hung up the phone.

“Was that Jiexi?” Lin Yunxi, who was sorting out Su Chenyu’s clothes, asked curiously.

“Yeah.” Su Chenyu didn’t raise her head as she looked down at the files on her table. The birthday gift

Xue Molin gave her a pleasant surprise. A great chess piece for her. With this it also means that the Xue family had decided to stand with the Su family. It seems like because of their youngest daughter’s affairs, the Xue family was just as anxious to take down the Feng family as the rest. The Feng family is a parasite after all, they would only become an eyesore if they continue to survive.