106

Ch.106- Extra Episode: The Little Sheep has become a little wolf cub?!
“Hurry up, hurry up, what are you waiting for? The ceremony is about to begin!”

“Coming! The shoes will be delivered later, but everything else is ready.”

“What do you mean it will be delivered later? Tell them to hurry, or else we will be delayed!”

“Alright, I’ll tell them to hurry up!”

The crowd of people was in a rush, but all of them carefully tinkered with Wen Jiexi’s clothes and makeup until they turned her into a doll. Her face was blank like before but her eyes were full of a nervous light. After all, this is one of the most significant events of her life and she was anxious. She didn’t care what they were doing to her body, as her attention was on her sweaty palms and she was silently engaging in conversation with Dango.

Hey, hey, Dango? I’m going to get married soon. I-I haven’t even graduated from college yet. Wen Jiexi’s thoughts were tangled.

“Yeah, I know, but you just agreed that time.” Dango rolled its eyes at Wen Jiexi with a bit of disappointment in its tone. Could it be that Dango’s contractor has forgotten that her dear Sister Su is a famous movie star? Yet, still, she was frozen with indecision and Dango felt frustrated.

It’s not that I don’t want to….I don’t think it’s bad and I like Sister Su a lot….Wen Jiexi thought hesitantly.

Dango who was suddenly stuffed with an unexpected helping of dog food: …..Oh, good for you…..

When Web Jiexi had agreed to getting married, the Su family and the Wen family immediately decided to hold the wedding a week after they finished filming Director Peng’s drama. It was a good season to do so, so let’s hold the wedding as soon as possible! While Wen Jiexi was shocked by how fast things were progressing, Su Chenyu immediately nodded and agreed and so the matter was settled. She was fine when they had first decided on the date, but the closer they got to the actual date, the more nervous she became. Especially now…she was so nervous that her palms were sweating waterfalls.

“Good luck, Little Xi. I will be cheering you on as your maid of honor!” Li Lingmeng stood beside her wearing a simple and beautiful dress. The clothes were good-looking, but the person in question was sitting to the side with her legs crossed while eating melon seeds. The posture she was in was unbecoming of her actual position. As the maid of honor, shouldn’t she act a little elegantly for once?

“You’re clearly just laughing at me and can’t you sit properly? No wonder you’re still single….” Wen Jiexi rolled her eyes and said. One must know that the way her maid of honor sits also reflects on her, the bride. It’s fine if it was any other occasion, but this is a wedding!

“What about being single? Hmph, this old lady is actually very popular and I can get a date anytime I want! Yesterday, I had someone confess to me and now I have shed my single dog status! Whaahah, are you jealous?” Li Lingmeng didn’t explode in anger like before and laughed triumphantly with her hands on her waist instead.

Wen Jiexi: I’m the one getting married, so why would I be jealous?

“What? Who is it? Who is this person who has such a bad taste?” Wen Jiexi stared at her friend in disbelief. Who would fall in love with a tomboyish woman like Li Lingmeng?

Li Lingmeng: Who are you calling a tomboy?!

“I’m not telling you~ And do you have the time to worry about me? The show’s about to start in an hour.” Li Lingmeng snorted and specifically emphasized her last three words. Ha, this is what you get for teasing me!