101

Ch.101-Bumped into the bloodthirsty psycho again?!
Bang!

Wen Jiexi’s fist sank deeply into the car door, a dent the size of the fist left on the metal,

“That fu*king lunatic!” Wen Jiexi roared, then punched the car door again.

The car shook violently, 

“Ahem….Jiexi, calm down! You have to save your energy for later!” Che Feng quickly steadied the computer in his lap before it fell.

Meanwhile, the two men driving the car in the front were trembling. At first, they had wondered why they were bringing a weak-looking girl with them. Chu Feng was understandable as he is an elite hacker, but what about the girl? Was she here to make trouble for them? But now they understood why she was here. Just one punch from her would kill the both of them. How are they supposed to drive calmly now after learning that fact?!

“How am I supposed to calm down?!! This Feng Xiaoliang….” Wen Jiexi clenched her fists, and her whole body trembled with anger. Chu Feng’s phone is linked with Xue Molin’s phone so the two of them had seen and heard everything earlier. However, Chu Feng cut the feed right when Feng Xiaoliang moved towards Su Chenyu with that scalpel so Wen Jiexi didn’t know what was happening to Su Chenyu right now.

“Ai….I just don’t want you to watch it because you’re just going to do something rash.” Chu Feng said with a headache. He can understand Wen Jiexi’s feelings as the person who was captured was someone he cared about too, but unfortunately, it was not the time to be impulsive. If something happens to both Wen Jiexi and Su Chenyu, how was he going to explain this later? So his first course of action was to calm the person beside him. If one acts rashly in the midst of battle, it will only lead to tragedy.

“Huuu…..What is the plan for later?” Wen Jiexi exhaled deeply and said gravely.

“En, according to Lingqing, our forces have been deployed. When we arrive, all we have to do is give the signal and the operation will start. Aunt Long said that they have prepared sleep darts that they gave to the snipers waiting in the dark. After the people on the first floor are dealt with, the bomb defusal group will go in with some of our fighters. The people inside will definitely be startled so, in addition, to quickly defusing the bombs, we must also deal with the people inside as quickly as possible, and grab the remote control from Feng Xiaoliang and anything that might detonate the bombs.” Chu Feng explained seriously.

“….I want to go in with them.” Wen Jiexi who was silent for a while suddenly spoke up.

“Are you sure, it’s going to be dangerous….” Chu Feng narrowed his fox eyes.

“Of course I’m sure. Sister Su is in there. If something happens to her….I’ll never forgive myself. So if I go in there and something does happen to her, at least we can be together until the end.” Wen Jiexi lightly touched the bracelet around her wrist, the image of the first smile Su Chenyu had shown her flashing in her mind.

Chu Feng glanced at the girl next to him. He never expected that Su Chenyu would somehow be someone who would be so loyal and someone who loves Su Chenyu just as much as Su Chenyu loved her. She even found someone who was willing to go to the end of the world for her. This is someone an ordinary person could never dream of finding. With this, he can finally fully entrust Su Chenyu’s life into Wen Jiexi’s hands.

“I will make the proper arrangements then so that you can go in with the first team.” Chu Feng nodded and said.

“Shouldn’t we notify the police as well?” Wen Jiexi asked. In her opinion, that scumbag named Feng Xiaoliang should be handed over to the police for punishment.