22

Chapter 22-The highest level of shamelessness!??
Wen Jiexi finished her business and was washing her hands when she heard footsteps behind her.

Dadada…

Wen Jiexi didn’t turn around, but Dango, holding the recorder, was yelling while floating back towards her,

“Jiexi, the person that’s coming is Ma Hong! He saw that you were going to the restroom, so he made an excuse and slipped out!”

Hearing this, Wen Jiexi couldn’t help but frown. She didn’t feel any goodwill towards this vulgar looking male and adding on what she had heard from Lin Youjia, she already had high levels of disgust towards the man. She quickly grabbed a paper towel, dried her hands, and threw it into the trash can before walking out the door.

“Yo, pretty little girl, why are you here~” Ma Hong was waiting outside in the hall and his eyes immediately lit up when he saw Wen Jiexi. A flash of greed and desire appeared in his eyes and he didn’t hide his thoughts as he looked Wen Jiexi up and down with a disgusting simile.

“I was here to go to the bathroom. Why else would anyone come over here?” Wen Jiexi looked around, the passage leading to the restroom is a corridor that can easily fit two people walking together. Normally, the corridor is quite spacious, but Ma Hong stood in the middle, effectively cutting off space. Even if Wen Jiexi wanted to walk around him, she would have to turn sideways and there still will be a good chance that she would have to touch his body when she passed by. Just thinking about it made Wen Jiexi feel sick. She took a step back and to the side, opening up the path to the restrooms behind her. The men’s restroom was more towards the inside, so she stepped to the side as if she was blocking the way and now letting him go through.

“Please, I insist you go first.”

“Eh, why must you act so coldly? Why not get a drink with me?” Ma Hong narrowed his eyes and took two steps forwards, reaching out his hand, placing it on the wall. Like this, he had effectively backed Wen Jiexi against the wall.

“I don’t drink alcohol. Now, get out of the way and let me out.” Wen Jiex said icily. If at this moment she still couldn’t tell what Ma Hong wanted, she would have to accept being an idiot. He obviously has some unsavory intentions.

“Hmph, who are you trying to fool? Do you think I don’t know how you got this job? There were so many candidates and yet that woman picked you. I bet you’re probably like Zhao Ya and did that with the corporate sleazeballs upstairs to get the job.” Seeing as how Wen Jiexi wasn’t giving him any face, a sinister expression appeared on Ma Hong’s face. (T/N note: that as in s*x)

“You don’t work hard and can only rely on your dad. What qualifications do you have to come here and insult others? Especially to insult another person behind their back. She obviously worked harder than you and got the position through her own efforts, but because she is better than you and surpassed you, like a sore loser you say such ugly words. Just who is trying to fool who here?” Wen Jeixi sneered coldly.

“Y-You! You repulsive little brat, what qualifications do you have to dare to lecture me?! Hmph, you really are nothing but a pretty face! Just what did they offer you?” Ma Hong gritted his teeth and said.

“I only said what I was thinking about. Although I’m not great at reading people, I can at least distinguish between capable people and people like you who only know how to insult others. I can especially tell you are a no-good misogynist.”

“You! You! You little cu*t! For me to have taken a fancy to you should be your fortune! How dare you say such rubbish about me?! If you’re selling your body then you’re selling your body, how dare you try to act all high and might with me?! You think that you’re so great?!” Ma Hong moved forward, wanting to grab Wen Jiexi’s hand and drag her into the restroom. There were no cameras in the bathroom and there was no one in the corridor, so Ma Hong wasn’t afraid to do whatever he wanted. In his mind, somebody like Wen Jiexi who was thin and skinny, it would be impossible for her to escape him. Where would she get the ability to fight back? I will teach this little girl who is in charge here!