58

Ch.58- Everyone becomes a saboteur? !
“Dawn has arrived. Please leave your rooms.” The voice broadcasted over the speakers.

“It’s over already?” Wen Jiexi jumped up.

“Jiexi…why don’t I go out and see the situation! I guarantee that I will catch the killer immediately!” Dango had been watching the game from the sidelines and wanted to participate too!

If you catch the killer immediately, where is the fun in that? Wen Jiexi flicked the little ghost’s forehead.

She opened the door and everyone gathered one after another.

“Who was the first person to die?” Lan Yuyan rubbed his eyes and asked Wen Jiexi who was the first one to come out.

“I don’t know.” Wen Jiexi shrugged.

The crowd gathered at the table slowly and only one person was missing…old man Mu Du! Old uncle Mu has died! Wha….the old man was the first to die! That’s a little sad…

“So the first one to die is big brother Mu….” Shi Junmao lamented.

“But there are no clues at all, how are we supposed to find out who the killer is?” Wen Ting asked with a doubtful gaze. Just now, they had only received information on their phones about the killer coming out and the doctor saving people. There were some screams and then finally it was dawn again.

At this moment, a white figure rushed out and ran in front of everyone.

Uh…..the figure was wearing a big bear costume while covered in tomato sauce. Mu Du’s face was not spared from the tomato sauce either as a generous amount was spread across his face. As for why everyone could tell it was tomato sauce…well, the liquid was too thick to be seen as blood, and the lumps that fell smelled strongly of tomato.

Mu Du wore a big coarse white cloth with the big words 「I have a grudge.」 written in ketchup on his clothes. Uh…what was going on?

The voice on the broadcast sounded out again,

“The murdered victim has used a special artifact that allows their spirit to receive an out-of-body experience. He is here to provide clues for one minute.”

“Out-of-body experience?”

“Is a spirit supposed to look like this?”

The survivors complained loudly but stopped when they saw Mu Du began to gesture something with his hands above his head. He waved above his head and then put his hands on his sides before flapping his arms like a duck. He turned around, twisted his hips, and wiggled his butt before finally pulling ‘something’ out of his butt.

Everyone just stared at him blankly. They were completely unable to figure out what Mu Du was trying to express.

“Can someone explain what is going on?” Wen Ting asked.

“Big brother Mu, you….can’t talk?” Shi Junmao asked with a strange expression. He couldn’t help it. The current Mu Du was really funny and when he wiggled his butt and made those obscene gestures….

“Since Brother Mu is only making gestures that means as a spirit he can’t talk and everything he wants to say can only be expressed in body movements.” Chu Heling said

Mu Du almost knelt and bowed on the floor at Chu Heling’s words. Finally! Someone who understood him! He could tell that everyone was confused and could only gesture mreo wildily. It wasn’t his fault that the crew told him he couldn’t outright point at the killer or provide any clues that were too direct! He couldn’t even show them to the room of the killer! He could only provide clues that demonstrated the characteristics of the killer, but that was super difficult!