12

Chapter 12- Ahhhhh! It really is goddess Su?!

Wen Jiexi was frightened by the scream but immediately after, Li Linmeng fell back into Wen Jiexi’s arms. Then she turned around and grabbed her shoulders and shook her in excitement as she looked back and forth between Wen Jiexi and Su Chenyu. 

“Little Xi, Ahhhhhh! That’s Su Chenyu, the Su Chenyu, a living goddess right before my eyes! And she’s your friend? Why didn’t you tell me the goddess and you were friends? Do you even think of me as your friend anymore, how could you not introduce us! Ah my heart hurts too much! My goddess Su!!!” 

With the combined screaming and shaking, Wen Jiexi felt like her entire body was about to crumble apart. Just where did Li Lingmeng get so much strength all of a sudden? It made her feel dizzy, so one could say Li Linmeng had strong 「combat power」….

“If you keep that up, she’s going to faint.” Su Chenyu glanced at Wen Jiex’s pale face and the shaking speed that was reaching the level of a motor fan. However, how could she tell that Wen Jiexi was about to faint? Anyhow, she still reminded the person in question in a timely manner because Wen Jiexi was still considered to be her savior. Plus, she’s kind of cute. Maybe because she actually talked to Li Lingmeng, it actually made her more excited. 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Little Xi! The goddess…she…she talked to me….ah…..” Li Lingmeng then looked down at her empty hands and then at the Wen Jiexi who had fallen at least a meter behind her.

Li Lingmeng: “…..” I seem to have performed an extraordinary feat. And in front of my goddess too!

Su Chenyu: “…..” This fan of mine is a little too excited. Even the little cutie fell.

Wen Jiexi: “…..” I obviously didn’t do anything wrong, but why am I the one who is hurt!

Dango: “…..” What happened? Why did Jiexi fall?

“Little Xi, are you okay?”  Li Lingmeng asked nervously. Would they need to send her to the hospital?

“I’m fine.” Wen Jiexi scratched the back of her head, but at this moment, another hand grabbed her hand and pulled her over. Suddenly she felt her hair being brushed to the side, this feeling causing Wen Jiexi to freeze. 

“En, there doesn’t seem to be any serious injuries.”

“I-I said I was fine.” Wen Jiexi dodged Su Chenyu’s hand and quickly moved over to Li Lingmeng’s direction. Didn’t everyone say that the film princess is a big iceberg?  Where did this 「Friendly」iceberg come from? Is it a special breed of iceberg?

Su Chenyu obviously could see through Wen Jiexi’s behavior, other than finding it funny, she didn’t mind it. She was more attracted to the large bags that emitted various aromas across the table. 

“Ahahah, Goddess Su, come and have a taste. These are all the best snacks and dishes near our school. I’ll have you know, I ran up and down the entire street to get it.” Li Lingmeng said in excitement. Her moment of impulse was not in vain! She was able to meet her goddess and curry favor with the other party! 

Rushing into the kitchen, she took out a clean set of tableware and began placing the food onto the table, explaining each one as she did so.