99

Ch.99-In the invisible contest between the two sides? !
After returning to the dressing room, Wen Jiexi saw the empty room and felt taken aback. Where is Sister Su? Where did she go? However, all their things were still here, so she couldn’t have left. Did she go to the bathroom too? But how come she didn’t see her on her way back?

She scratched her head in confusion and when she saw that her phone was ringing she hurriedly walked over and unlocked it. She saw that she had many missed calls from Sister Xue…what exactly has happened?

Wen Jiexi answered the phone: “Hi, Sister Xue-” She didn’t get to finish as a series of words bombarded her.

“Jiexi, where were you just now? Why didn’t you answer your phone earlier? What about Chenyu? Did anything happen to her? Did you see something?”

Wen Jiexi stiffened when she heard the frustration and panic in the other person’s voice. She felt a bad premonition in her heart, the current situation confirming the anxiety she had felt just now in the bathroom.

Chenyu….what happened to Sister Su…..Wen Jiexi felt her throat constrict and her throat felt dry. She squeezed out some words,

“I just went…to the bathroom so what happened….”

The person on the other side was silent for a while. The other party couldn’t blame Jiexi as she didn’t expect Su Chenyu to follow her lover everywhere, especially into the bathroom. Even if their relationship was especially close, one doesn’t just go hand in hand to the bathroom with their lover.

“Jiexi, first return to the hotel, we need to…discuss some things. Just come back and don’t move anything inside the dressing room.” Wang Anyi called out from the other side with a sigh.

“Can someone tell me what happened?” Wen Jiexi asked loudly, but the other party had already hung up. She gritted her teeth and looked at the scattered objects on the ground and table. She had a sinking feeling that something terrible had happened to Sister Su.

When she returned to her room in the hotel, she saw that everyone’s face was anxious and grim. The only person not there was the spearhead of their little group and also the person who had mysteriously disappeared. The computer in front of them played a video of a few men with indistinct features quietly walking into Su Chenyu’s special dressing room and then coming out with a big cloth bag. It was quite obvious that someone was inside that bag.

Bang!

With bloodshot eyes, Wen Jiexi slammed the table beneath her and it broke under her touch. There was an obvious palm print on the surface of the tale and the veins were popping on the hand of the hand that did this. The little coffee table had been destroyed in just one move.

Everyone: Goddamn! What kind of power is this! Sure enough, one’s power increases with anger.

The little coffee table: I am innocent! QAQ

“Who was it? Was it the Feng family?!” A sharp glare pierced through everyone. The previous soft and gentle person was nowhere to be found in the angry woman in front of them. The sudden personality change showed just how much shock Su Chenyu’s capture had caused. Even Wen Jiexi’s anger had reached a tipping point.

“Little Xi, calm down! Moving rashly now will do us no good. Even if it is the Feng family, you cannot rush over and it will only hurt Goddess Su even more.” Li Lingmeng swallowed nervously as she looked over at her childhood friend she had played with since little finally showed her anger for the first time in years.

“Jiexi, calm down and listen to me. who took Chenyu away, I think you must all know inside your hearts so we must now mobilize all our manpower to investigate where Chenyu was taken. Even if we do figure out the location, we must not act rashly. Got it?” Xue Molin said solemnly.