53

Ch.53- Arrived at the final destination?!
What? This isn’t arranged?! This is real?! Wen Jiexi thought dumbfoundedly. She wondered if maybe her luck has gone bad ever since her body improved. So far she has met a crazy pervert, a runaway thief, and now a group of robbers? Was it just her imagination or was the level of difficulty increasing?

“Jiexi, there are two yellow missions! (1) stop the robbers and bring them to justice without suffering any heavy losses. The reward is three thousand points. (2) If no one is injured, five thousand points will be rewarded. The time limit for both is 20 minutes. Failure to complete is the same which is a deduction of two thousand points.” Dango said.

Three people, two of them with guns. No matter how fast she was, she could not outrun a bullet. Therefore, she must get rid of the guns in one fell swoop when the three robbers reconvened if she wanted to take them down.

Can she do it this…all by herself? Wen Jiexi’s eyes landed on the few pieces of glass beside her and a plan formed in her heart.

Dango, help me accept the missions. Wen Jiexi lowered her eyes and slid a few of the glass fragments into her hands without anyone noticing while she watched the two robbers closely.

When the ten-minute time limit the robber had laid out was up, the third robber appeared with the middle-aged man who was dragging a few big bags behind him.

“Boss, I brought the money.” The male’s voice sounded pleased. There was over a hundred thousand worth of banknotes in the bags so of course he was happy.

“Very good.” The leader opened one bag slightly, saw the bag full of banknotes, and patted it with satisfaction.

“Sling the bags over your shoulders and let’s go before the police arrive! Hey, whoever dares to call the police right now will die!”

The two robbers turned around and picked up the bags while the leader pointed the gun at the crowd. The two men retreated and Wen Jiexi waited…until their line of sight left her. Then she rushed out like a leopard,

“Y-you, what are you doing…” Shouted the man carrying the bag.

“What’s going on-” The leader turned around, gun drawn. At the same time, Wen Jiexi flicked her hand and a large piece of glass shot out at a speed that was invisible to the naked eye. The glass inserted directly into the nozzle of the gun. No matter how you looked at it, the gun was useless now because it couldn’t fire.

“Fu*k, damn it!” The leader was stunned for a few seconds but he reacted quickly and pulled out another gun on his waist. However, he didn’t even touch it yet when a shadow charged at him, grabbed his arm, and slammed him over her shoulder.

Bang!

The man was thrown directly into the production crew and several of the men stepped forward immediately to restrain the man.

“Fu*k, what the-!” One of the robbers with a bag slung over his shoulder loosened his grip on the bags in his hands to free up space for him to draw his gun. He didn’t even care that his partner was stumbling in front of him unsteadily and started to pull the trigger when his gun was kicked out of his hands immediately by Wen Jiexi. The gun fell and slid on the floor for a few meters before being kicked even further away by a brave female employee.

The man held his wrist and wailed miserably. However, in the next second, he was restrained by several people. His other hand had reached for his second gun earlier and was hit again by Wen Jiexi. Now two of his fingers were bent at an awkward angle and they were swelling….they seemed to be broken….

The last person didn’t even try to take the bags with him or take out a gun as he ran towards the door. The other two were already captured, were they expecting him to rescue them and then escape? How is that even possible. It’s better to save himself!