102

Ch.102-The so-called ‘you can’t judge a book by its cover’?!
*Warning: Description of gore, blood, violence, etc.

“It’s not nice to meet you at all.” Wen Jiexi bared her teeth coldly as she stared at the man alertly.

“You know him?” White Snake frowned slightly.

“One of the people who tried to kidnap me last time and…a very powerful man.” Wen Jiexi said with pursed lips as she reluctantly spat out that last bit. She did not want her companions to be caught off guard just because of her petty pride.

“Powerful….” White Snake said blankly as she narrowed her eyes. She is someone with years of fighting experience under her belt so that information will only be verified after she personally fights with him. However, she will still treat the man with vigilance.

“Wen Jiexi, right? My dear Little Xixi, my name is Crazy Monkey~ Although this is only our second meeting, I was enamored by you since the first time we met~ I really want to…..open you up and study that anatomy of yours~” Crazy Monkey did not conceal the desire in his eyes as he licked his lips and looked Wen Jiexi up and down like an interesting specimen.

Yiyiyi! Disgusting! A real psychopath! Actually, wants to dissect me?!! Wen Jiexi shivered as she rubbed her arms and could feel goosebumps rise upon them. Not only does the psycho want her but also wants to dissect her! She did not escape or run away as she calmly stared at him.

“Please get out of our way.” The leader pointed his gun at the first person in the crowd. Whoosh….

The other men and women also took out their own guns as they aimed at the thugs in front of them. 

“Aiya~ You guys are so impatient, how can you be so anxious?” Crazy Monkey held a hand against his cheek and then yawned leisurely despite that most of the guns were pointed at him. He lightly pressed a button on the controller in his hand.

Hissss…..

Countless sparks sprang from underneath his chair. This….electricity?! And such a high voltage too! This thought flashed quickly in Wen Jiexi’s mind before she was thrown to the ground by White Snake and they both rolled several feet away.

Wen Jiexi looked at the ground. Who knows when but water has spread all over the floor and the place they had rolled to was the only part where the floor was dry. She raised her head. There was a smell of burned meat and she saw a scorched body in front of her that convulsed constantly. It seems that they have been paralyzed by the electric shock.

As for why there was such a strong burned meat smell, it was because beside Crazy Monkey was a crowd of scorched corpses.

“Hmph, these people are not pretty at all, covered in ugly tattoos! They can’t be used for my collection but you guys are perfect so I’ll let the rest of you live.” Crazy Monkey then threw the controller to the side and kicked a blackened body to the side. Wen Jiexi furrowed her brows. Although the voltage was rather high, it should not have caused those thugs to die! This was not scientific at all!

“Huh? Are you curious? Isn’t it strange?” Crazy Monkey seemed to have read Wen Jiexi’s thoughts as he spread his hands and then pointed at one of the burnt corpses.

“Although the voltage I used was not fatal, I have specifically placed some small conductive objects on each one of them and it seems I was successful. Although I prefer to kill them so that their blood paints the room, this is fine too and it feels rather nice too~”

Wen Jiexi carefully stood up, lifting White Snake up with her only to realize that White Snake was trembling slightly. Although the woman was able to get out of the range in time, one of her legs was still electrocuted. Her entire leg was trembling and her face was ghastly pale.