66

Ch.66- I have an affinity with evil dogs?!
By the time the two of them reached the end, most of the others were waiting for them. Wen Ting immediately came over to them and then whispered cheerfully,

“Did you see it? Did you see it? Super cool, right? I never expected the production crew to give us such a big surprise.”

“It sure was surprising, must’ve taken a lot of work.” Wen Jiexi agreed. It was not easy to make such a large piece of artwork in a park, even if it was for the sake of the show. And for them to be able to see if from so high up must mean that the drawing had to be unimaginably large.

“Here are your tickets.” A member of the crew gave Wen Jiexi and Su Chenyu two copies each of all three rewards.

“Thank you.”

“Thanks.”

“There’s two copies…what should I do with them?” Wen Jiexi looked at the tickets in her hands awkwardly. Should she use both copies for herself or give one to Li Lingmeng? Li Lingmeng had helped her multiple times, and she was eternally grateful for all her friends had done for her. Maybe she can give these tickets to her friend and who knows, maybe Li Lingmeng will take her future boyfriend or girlfriend with her.

“Don’t worry, these will be useful later. You can give them to me for now. I’ll keep them safe.” Su Chenyu said.

“Alright.” Wen Jiexi nodded.

“Ah….finally made it!” Shi Junmao wailed behind them and he plopped onto the solid ground with a body full of cold sweat. Uncle Mu Du was not much better as his legs trembled uncontrollably and he looked like he had seen a ghost.

“Was it that scary?” Lan Yuyan asked and scratched his head.

Shi Junmao spat at Lan Yuyan in annoyance. When they had crossed the bridge, Uncle Mu Du said they could hold hands together but he never expected the old uncle would hold his head so tightly. The strength he used almost broke his hand. If Uncle Mu Du was as strong as Wen Jiexi, his hand might be permanently disabled by now. His face full of cold sweat was not from fear but from pain.

“Did you guys see the drawing?” Lan Yuyan rubbed his nose and chuckled evilly at Shi Junmao’s sad expression.

“Yeah, I saw it, but I got dragged away before I could get a closer look.” Shi Junmao said with a regretful expression.

“Hahahaha, sorry about that! Little Mao-zi, I didn’t mean to do it.” Mu Du, who now felt slightly better, patted Shi Junmao’s back with a smile.

“Anyhow, it will be included in the show’s recording so I can see it then. Based on everyone’s reaction, it should be a very pretty drawing. Hah, I’m kinda looking forward to it.” Shi Junamo waved his hands and said.

“Aiya~ It seems this game was very successful.” Old Zhan suddenly appeared beside them but everyone had already gotten used to his spontaneous appearances….

“Old Zhan, how did you get here?” Wen Ting pointed at the glass bridge. Previously, Old Zhan was standing on the opposite side and they definitely did not see him cross the bridge.

“Aiya~ This bridge is too high up, you can’t torture an old man like me~”

Everyone: ….Didn’t you say you crossed it many times already?

“Haven’t you already crossed the glass bridge many times? And even jumped on it?” Wen Ting asked.

“That’s right, I did. I grabbed the railing and then jumped on the edge a few times. Ehm, it was absolutely, positively solid workmanship!” Old Zhan said shamelessly.