85

Ch.85- I can see that you’re easily bullied?!
“Uh…” Wen Jiexi looked around and saw there were only the three of them she realized the woman was talking to her.

Da, da, da…..

He Yueyue quickly walked over to the three of them, “Hey, I am talking to you, newcomer! Shouldn’t you come and help when you see your senior in trouble? Ye Zi, give her the newspapers and teach her a lesson on treating her seniors with respect.”

“This…this…” Ye Zi was holding the newspapers with a few drops of mud on her delicate cheeks. It seems that He Yueyue walked too fast just now and without caring if her assistant was nearby which caused drops of mud to be splashed onto Ye Zi’s face.

“What, are you not willing? As my assistant, you dare to be so disobedient, do you not want your job anymore?” He Yueyue frowned at Ye Zi’s hesitant expression and said in a displeased tone.

“But Sister He….this….” Ye Zi looked over at Wen Jiexi awkwardly. She also knew that her boss was simply making unreasonable trouble. Every time He Yueyue went out she would make a mess and then in the end the one who had to clean it up and get scolded was her. Not to mention, the other party was innocent, how could she bully someone who is innocent without feeling guilty?

“This…senior, your words are rather strange. You say that the juniors should greet the seniors but why didn’t you do the same when you see our Sister Xue? Aren’t the seniors supposed to set an example for the younger generation? You can’t ask someone to do something you don’t even do yourself, can you?” Li Lingmeng retorted fearlessly. Wen Jiexi is the little princess of Wen family and their identities were not something to be trifled with either. What were they afraid of? This small artist that didn’t even look good? The assistant beside her looks more beautiful than that artist herself!

“You…” He Yueyue glared at Li Lingmeng. She didn’t expect that someone would dare to refuse her words. However, the reason she had decided to cause a mess wasn’t because of a lack of respect but rather she wanted to get rid of her competitor. As a third-rate actress, she had barely been able to audition for this role after begging someone to get her a letter of recommendation from Director Peng. She had paid a great price, and she couldn’t afford to fail. So seeing Wen Jiexi’s appearance, she believed she had met a very powerful competoetro and so she must find a way to eliminate her. She had to take this opportunity to enter Director Peng’s eyes, and become the second Su Chenyu in the entertainment circle!

Seeing that the two people in front of her were just two kids, she believed that they could not possibly fight back. As someone who has been in the industry for nearly two years, she had never seen these kids before and so she believed they were juniors she could bully easilier. However, based on Li Lingmeng’s words, the woman beside them was none other than Xue Molin!

But then she thought, so what if she’s Xue Molin? She is currently known as one of the most promising newcomers in Guanghua! Although half of her accomplishments were achieved because of the support of her backers, she believed that Director Peng will definitely praise her and then give her a chance to squeeze into the ranks of first-rate actors! In just two years she became a first-rate actor! That would be a big headline indeed.

And Xue Molin could be considered an old agent who just returned after two years of hiatus.  Although she is still known as a gold-star agent, it was merely a title, nothing more. With her age, she should leave the entertainment industry soon. In this industry, a woman’s age is their biggest weapon. While Xue Molin becomes old and wrinkled, she will reach the top and reach the peak of success! Maybe one day Xue Molin would have to respectfully call her Sister He.

He Yueyue, who played this beautiful fantasy in her mind, then smiled arrogantly at them. In her mind, she was walking on a red carpet, having surpassed Su Chenyu in fame to become the number one among the female stars in the entertainment industry. She did not notice, however, that the three of them were looking at her like they were looking at a fool.