93

Ch.93-If I can’t kiss you, what about licking?!
The next morning, with Su Chenyu supporting her, she walked into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Although there were no hickeys, her entire skin was pink and an abnormal shade of pink as well.

When she remembered the reason why her skin was this shade of pink, Wen Jiexi’s face burned red and then she looked over pitifully at Su Chenyu. Yesterday, this evil trickster didn’t kiss her like last time but….actually licked her all over so there wouldn’t be any obvious marks. She licked her!

She never would’ve thought that licking would be more shameful than a passionate kiss, especially for certain parts of her body….Wen Jiexi looked down at the skin beneath her shirt and at her sensitive areas that were much more swollen and red than they normally were. And the big bad wolf had actually said to her that since these areas would never be exposed to anyone else, then it didn’t matter if she licked them just a little more.

And so, now the shades of red and pink were densely concentrated in these few places and now, whenever anyone even brushes against her clothes, she would feel a strange buzzing sensation! Urgh! That beast!

Su Chenyu looked at Wen Jiexi’s face that seemed to say, ‘Stay away from me, I am very fierce! Rawr!’ and naturally she noticed how Wen Jiexi’s face was flushed red when she looked under her shirt. Although she felt just a little bit of guilt inside of her heart, when she thought about the beautiful images of last night, of the little sheep gasping beneath her, her guilt instantly disappears. If enduring her fiancée’s resentment is the price she has to pay, then so be it. Anyhow, she’ll make it up to her fiancée later, after all, she knows what the little sheep likes.

“Today, I asked them to specially prepare your favorite congee with century eggs and pork. There should be some downstairs that can be warmed up immediately and we can eat it when we go downstairs.” Su Chenyu said as she wiped Wen Jiexi’s face with a wet towel.

“Really? And we won’t be tardy even if we take our time?” Wen Jiexi’s eyes brightened when she heard those words but then she thought about how they were supposed to be shooting today. Won’t there be a tiem conflict?

“I’ve already checked. Our scenes are all in the afternoon, so we can take our time with breakfast.” Su Chenyu lied easily through her teeth. Inside, she was thinking about asking Lin Yunxi to give Director Peng a message.

Director Peng: “Fine, fine, you stubborn lady. You’re in charge here~”

“Is that so, then let’s go!” After drying off her face, Wen Jiexi jumped excitedly out of the bathroom.

Su Chenyu: …..Why do I always feel like food is more important than me in my fiancée’s heart?!

Su Chenyu, who was slightly moping inside her heart, sighed as she realized she couldn’t do anything to Wen Jiexi. It wasn’t like she could force the other to stay with her in bed all day and profess her love over and over again. If she did that, they wouldn’t be able to film at all today and then it would be even more difficult to make it up to the little sheep later. Su Chenyu will not do such brainless things! Of course, if they were in the right place and it’s the right time then…..hahaha….

Wen Jiexi suddenly shuddered. Why did a strange chill just go down her back? And why did she feel like somebody was scheming against her? Hmmm….must be that rotten bastard named Feng!

Feng Xiaoliang: “Hey hey, I’m innocent! Don’t accuse the wrong person!”

And so, the two of them happily went downstairs to eat breakfast and since their two bosses aren’t going to work, Xue Molin, Li Lingmeng and Lin Yunxi enjoyed their breakfast today without any sense of hurry.