100

Ch.100-Is mutually assured destruction that great?!
*Warning: Gore, violence, mentions of rape, etc.

No one could sleep that night and so they all gathered in Wen Jiexi’s room again.

“Have you found her?” Xue Molin asked, rubbing her sore eyes.

“I have. There is an abandoned factory about two hours’ drive from here. The nearby residents said that it was shut down due to some accidents in the past. It’s now empty, but a group of people seemed to have started living there a few days ago. They don’t know who lives there but because the construction noise was over within less than two days the residents didn’t care. But with all these clues, we can conclude that Chenyu should be in there.

Chu Feng fixed his eyes on the computer and quickly typed out codes that Wen Jiexi could not understand.

“Don’t underestimate my big brother just because he seems like he’s only a frivolous President. He’s actually a really good hacker, but in order to succeed the family business he had to give up on his passion but from what I can tell he still practices this hobby of his quite often.” Chu Heling explained in a whisper beside Wen Jiexi and at the same time sighed a little. Being children from a wealthy family may look good on paper, but there are so many things they have to give up to carry out their duty, especially the eldest. As the heir, he bears the heaviest responsibility because of his age, and because of this eldest brother of theirs, the other siblings were able to pursue their own dreams as they pleased.

“Is that so?” Wen Jiexi asked shortly as she guzzled down water. She was still frustrated and easily irritable, so she relied on constant drinking to cool her anger. She was very afraid that something bad had happened to Su Chenyu so her hands were constantly trembling as well.

“Feng Xiaoliang arranged for a lot of thugs to guard the abandoned factory and there are even a few escaped criminals in the mix. It won’t be possible for us to sneak in and there seem to be explosives placed everywhere in the building so we cannot just charge in there.”

“Has Feng Xiaoliang finally gone mad and decided to kill himself? And he wants to drag Sister Chenyu down with him?” Xue Poran frowned as she couldn’t understand Feng Xiaoliang’s thoughts at all. If he wanted to die, then that was his problem but he had to drag other people into it too? Haven’t the Feng family done enough harm in this world?

And if anyone should pay for their sins, shouldn’t it be the Feng family who should be buried with their victims as atonement? Did they think that their deeds were actually honorable or something? How could such a shameless person even exist in this world?

“Is everyone in place?” Xue Molin said with a frown as she tapped away on her laptop.

“As soon as Aunt Long caught wind of this she was so furious that she had ordered every elite associate of the triad to rush over there. However, in order to not alarm the psycho inside, she sent them to the nearby areas instead and told them to wait while observing the scene from time to time. Through them, we were able to get visuals of the area. ” Li Lingqing turned the computer in her hand to show everyone the diagram on her screen.

A 3-D image slowly rotates on the screen with red dots marking the explosives. The red dots were on the walls, the ground, and deliberately placed their flammable and easily combustible materials.

On the first floor, there were around 30 people or so patrolling around. Then on the second floor, there are around a dozen people and the situation on the third floor was uncertain. However, they had determined that Su Chenyu and Feng Xiaoliang should both be on the highest level, the fourth floor where most of the explosives were located.