64

Ch.64- No money? Then pay with your face?!
The lips pressed against hers made Wen Jiexi’s heart tremble.

When she was younger, she had dreamt of fantasies of her first love based on the novels she read. Like every other girl, she wanted her own Prince Charming.

She never knew that girls can…kiss other girls. Yet, despite the other party being a woman like herself….., she didn’t feel any discomfort or nausea kissing another woman. Instead, she felt…at ease…as if she was floating on air!

Was it because the other party is Sister Su? Wen Jiexi stared blankly at the beautiful face in front of her when the other party also opened their eyes. The two of them stared at each other. She saw a bit of frustration and nervousness in the other person’s eyes as those lips left her. She felt rather disappointed that those lips left her. There was still some warmth left on her lips, and Wen Jiexi subconsciously licked her lips to retain that warmth.

Ba-dump….

Su Chenyu watched as Wen Jiexi’s pink tongue licked her soft lips and felt her own throat go dry. She felt that the person in front of her with a slightly flushed face and swollen lips was ten times more attractive than before. She wanted to continue, but there was a problem! She. Doesn’t. Know. How. In other words, she didn’t know what to do after the kiss! She forgot to ask Li Lingqing to teach her the following process!!

“What do you think?” Although she was reluctant to stop. Su Chenyu could only suppress her restlessness. She comforted herself that she will have another opportunity in the future and instead lowered her head to ask what the little cutie in her arms was thinking.

“Ah…very…very good!” Wen Jiexi stammered.

“Did you like it?” Su Chenyu asked.

“I-it’s ok…..”

The two relationship virgins (and actual virgins) were completely inexperienced with this current situation. One can only ask foolish questions while the other can only answer back blankly.

“Jiexi, why did you guys kiss all of a sudden!” Dango, who was originally hiding in the corner while eating chocolate, almost spit out the chocolate in its mouth when the kiss happened.

I-I don’t know either….

“Then is she trying to establish a relationship? The tv show I watched before showed something similar! The male lead pressed the heroine against the wall and then kissed the heroine fiercely. Then the two got together after that, um…although you are both women, in the popular science fiction shows I watched, there are many plots with two female leads. I mean, it’s kinda rare, and there aren’t a lot of male x male relationships either, but it still happens! So~ So~ What’s the relationship between the two of you going to be like now?”

I…don’t know….Dango’s words shocked Wen Jiexi deeply and woke her from her daze. Yes, they’ve kissed each other now so….what is their relationship?

“What’s the matter?” Su Chenyu looked at the dazed Wen Jiexi and felt a little panicked.

“Just…the kiss, no, the kiss on the lips usually means something special. So why did you kiss me?” Wen Jiexi raised her head and looked at Su Chenyu.

“Why?” Su Chenyu tilted her head,

“Because I like you. I like you.”

The earnest response made her heartbeat beat faster.

“Then how are we….” Wen Jiexi was interrupted by Su Chenyu before she could finish.

“Wifey.”