103

Ch.103-Little Sheep is scary when angry?!
*Warning: Description of gore, violence, some swearing, etc.

Feng Xiaoliang had his head bowed in excitement as he carefully ‘constructed’ his masterpiece. Just when he was about to finish, a sudden pounding sounded at his door. The scalpel in his hand slipped and the person lying on the bed that was already trembling stiffened due to the slip of his hand.

Of course, Feng Xiaoliang couldn’t care less about the state of the person beneath him and frowned as he looked at the trembling door and then glanced towards Xue Molin who’s face suddenly brightened due to the sudden pounding at the door. He sneered,

“That door is specially designed to withstand almost everything. It will take at least another ten minutes for your people to force your way through it. That’s plenty of time for me to finish completing my masterpiece. Although there will be some minor mistakes, I will be satisfied~” Feng Xiaoliang said with a smile, an intoxicated look on his face as he stroked the fair skin beneath him. He didn’t seem to care about the person trembling beneath him or the fact that goosebumps had formed on that skin because of his touch. He lightly brushed his hand against the freshly bleeding blood and then brought it to his lips, licking the blood off his fingers with a crazy look.

“It’s as sweet as I had imagined~”

“Damn you, Feng Xiaoliang! You sick as*hole! How have I never noticed you were such a sick motherfu*ker! Hmph, as expected of someone who killed his brothers or crippled them when he was only a child! You’re worse than swine!” Xue Molin finally exploded in anger. She had suppressed her rage for far too long, this Feng Xiaoliang is out of his mind!

“Hmph, those brothers of mind deserved to die. My mother is the wife the old man officially married to, how dare they insult her by letting those lowly illegitimate sons be born? How can I allow them to snatch what is rightfully mine? I’ve already treated them very well by not killing them the moment they were born.” Feng Xiaoliang snorted coldly, feeling not at all sorry for the lives he had taken. Instead, he only felt hate and disgust for those he had killed.

Among the wealthy, illegitimate children are treated like air and not something to be seen by outsiders. For illegitimate children, it is common for them to be mistreated and bullied by others. Only the strange Feng family would openly accept all of their illegitimate children and let them stay with the main family with their official wife. Instead, they let those illegitimate children become fodder for their heir and competition to strengthen the family. Could they be said to have a big heart? No, in Xue Molin’s mind, this family is simply twisted to the core!

“Then why didn’t you retaliate against your father and reform the Feng family into something better? Hah, weren’t you in such high spirits before? But as a result of your misdeeds, you were thrown out as soon as things went south and became something even worse than a mouse crossing the street. It seems that all you have done before was not good enough. You give up when things are hard and just look at your so-called followers. With your current situation, who would willingly follow you? Bah, even your closest follower is only a spy for someone else. Everyone else can see this clearly and only you are still blinded to the reality of things.”

Xue Molin continued to poke at Feng Xiaoliang’s sore spots, hoping for the lunatic’s attention to focus on her instead of the person on the bed. At the same time, she also prayed that the person breaking down the door can get in as soon as possible and rescue the woman on the bed as well as beat Feng Xiaoliang into a pulp.

Unfortunately for Xue Molin, her provocations did not work as Feng Xiaoliang seemingly no longer cared about what she said. Instead, he focused on completing his own work but when he lowered the scalpel again, he turned his head and snorted coldly,