63

Ch.63- Goddess Su and I…?!!
“Do you like this…Little Xi….” It was such a short sentence but it sent Wen Jiexi’s heart into a turbulent frenzy that she couldn’t calm down from for a long time. Her entire body was frozen and she was unable to return to her sense for quite a while.

“Hello? Earth to Jiexi! Jiexi?”

“Huh? What’s going on?” Wen Jiexi finally returned from her daze when she heard someone shout in her ears and saw Wen Ting’s hand waving in front of her.

“Nothing, I just thought something happened to you. What are you staring off into space for? Your face is red too!” Wen Ting looked at Wen Jiexi’s slightly flushed cheeks and then chuckled mischievously as she rubbed her chin and leaned in,

“So how did it feel? Do you feel your heart beating? To get a kabedon from Goddess Su….it must’ve been exhilarating! Right, right? Ahhh, I want a kabedon done to me too!”

“Nonsense!” Wen Jiexi could feel her face heat up, but she didn’t answer Wen Ting’s questions. And that last sentence made her heart feel a little sour. She reached out and pinched Wen Ting’s cheeks when her gaze met Su Chenyu’s eyes not too far away.

She didn’t know why, but now she felt that the way Su Chenyu looked at her was different from before. Was it her imagination?

“Alright, let’s end it here for today. Time for dinner!” Old Zhan clapped his hands and drew everyone’s attention. Looking around, the originally bright and sunny sky had turned into a dark orange-red. On the horizon, the sun was slowly setting and about to disappear for the day.

Time sure flies by fast, it was already six in the evening.

“Still staring off into space?” Su Chenyu’s hands patted Wen Jiexi’s head. It was the same action Su Chenyu had done countless times but now Wen Jiexi felt there was a trace of indulgence in them. She raised her head to look at Su Chenyu but then lowered it again before their eyes could meet. This feeling in her chest….she should ask the others later about it. Maybe they can tell her why she felt so weird lately. Maybe she’s getting sick?

Dinner turned out to be a barbecue on the beach. Everyone ate while grilling and the atmosphere was lively. Old Zhan even wore a hula skirt and started dancing. According to him, since he has already worn a one-piece dress, a mere hula skirt is nothing!

Although the picture of him dancing was not exactly pretty, it was still rather funny. Then Old Zhan changed from hula dancing to belly dancing and then started doing the cha-cha. 

Meanwhile, Wen Jiexi continued to eat rather robotically as her thoughts were focused on another matter that prevented her from enjoying the meal. However, no matter how much she ate, the amount of food on her plate did not decrease. Yet she did not notice this as she kept her head bowed and ate.

While the others watched as Cu Chenyu’s gaze never left Wen Jiexi and the Goddess would fill up Wen Jiexi’s plate with food every time Wen Jiexi finished eating a piece. How should they describe it…it was like the feeding show they have at Aquariums when the trainer constantly feeds their dolphins….

Everyone: Can you not sprinkle dog food everywhere! There’s plenty of barbecue to eat over here! We don’t want to eat dog food too!

In the evening, the group stayed in a small villa near the beach. Of course, the rooms had to be paid by themselves and since it was more expensive, at least 1,000 yuan a night, everyone decided to pair up and share a room.

Wen Jiexi was dragged into their room by Su Chenyu,

“Little Xi, what are you thinking about?” Su Chenyu asked, holding Wen Jiexi’s face in her hands.