49

Ch.49- Abandoned in a blink of an eye?!

The car stopped at a park and Xue Molin was the first to get off, 

“Oi, you can get out of the car now. They said we’re supposed to gather here.” 

“Is that so…?” Wen Jiexi stepped out of the car and turned her head only to see Xue Molin pulling Li Lingmeng back into the car and then waving at her, 

“We’ll be leaving first, I wish you good luck and a wonderful week~” After saying that, Xue Molin blew Wen Jiexi a kiss and then slammed the door shut before Wen Jiexi could react. And then without a second word, the car drove off, leaving Wen Jiexi in the dust. 

“But I…..” What am I supposed to do? Wen Jiexi retracted her (Erkang-styled [1]) outstretched hand and looked around helplessly at the deserted park. As someone who used to rely on others for everything, she was entirely unfamiliar with taking care of herself. Where was she? Where should she go? Her phone was still in the car! QAQ! 

“Huh? Jiexi! You’re here too?!” Suddenly an all too familiar voice sounded out.

“Wen Ting?!” Wen Jiexi turned her head in surprise to see a friend she hasn’t seen for months looking at her from behind a pair of bushes. She never expected to see Wen Ting here too. Was it possible that they were doing the variety show together? She hurried forward, 

“Wen Ting, you’re here too. This is great, it is good to have a friend with me.” Wen Jiexi said, her conflicted heart relaxing. 

“Hehe, it’s not just me! Look over there!” Wen Ting laughed happily and then pointed behind her. Wen Jiexi followed Wen Ting’s gaze and found a small pavilion behind Wen Ting with three people sitting inside. 

“Sister Heling, Brother Yan, and Yuyan?! You’re all here too?!” Wen Jiexi exclaimed. 

“Oh, Jiexi, you’re here too! I knew we were all going to participate in a variety show but I never thought it would be the same one! I never thought we would all be together again!” Lan Yuyan smiled brightly when he saw Wen Jiexi and waved at her excitedly. 

“Jiexi, you’re here too.” Chu Heling greeted softly. 

Ah, Sister Heling is still the same gentle older sister as before! 

“Hello.” Yan Haocheng nodded. 

Yan Haocheng was also the same iceberg face with facial paralysis as before. 

“Don’t tell me all of our crew is here?! That would be so illogical! But it also means our crew is just too awesome!” Wen Ting laughed while grabbing her stomach. 

“No, if that was the case then it may cause an uproar. Even if the show is produced by the same company, it will be a little too controversial.” Chu Heling said helplessly. 

“Hey, no need to be so serious.” Wen Ting rubbed her head sheepishly. 

“If you already think it’s illogical, why would you still think it’s possible?” Wen Jiexi sat beside Wen Ting, not knowing whether to laugh or cry. 

“I’m so hungry….I haven’t even eaten breakfast yet…they made us assemble so early…do they want to kill us…” Lan Yuyan said weakly, lying on the table in sorrow.