82

Ch.82-The moment when you opened your eyes? !
The next morning, Wen Jiexi opened her eyes to find herself in Su Chenyu’s arms. She looked at the phone on the bedside table beside her. It was already ten in the morning. She yawned and sat up.

“Whaaaa! Jiexi, the films yesterday were way too stimulating!” Dango floated over at this moment and Wen Jiexi noticed that the little ghost’s eyes were bloodshot. And with what Dango said just now…..

Her tone was one of disbelief, You actually….watched it?!

One must know that she and Su Chenyu had only watched a few minutes before quickly turning it off. Then after finishing their dinner, they had fallen asleep. Yet, this scoundrel actually stayed up the entire night to watch every single one of those films!!!

“Jiexi, your elders specially prepared these resources for you and yet you didn’t even watch them! Don’t you feel sorry for them? Fortunately, I watched them all. If you don’t understand anything, you can ask me! I’d sacrifice myself for the greater good and did all the research in your place!” Dango laughed crazily and spun around in the air while Wen Jiexi looked at him rather blankly. Even…even if she and Sister Su were to one day…do that, she would never let Dango stay and watch! Hmph!

A rustling sound came from behind and two arms hooked around her waist. The person behind her hugged themselves against her back. Then the person whispered in Wen Jiexi’s ear, the voice rather low and hoarse, probably because since they had just woken up,

“You’re awake…why didn’t you wake me up….”

Wahhh, her ears are going to grow pregnant from just that sound of that magnetic voice! Wen Jiexi shivered and her ears felt numb as she shrank into Su Chenyu’s arms to avoid this ‘terrible’ assault on her ears.

“This….since Sister Su was still sleeping, I thought it would be better to let you rest and sleep. There’s nothing planned for today anyways, so it won’t hurt to let Sister Su sleep in.

“Is that so….” Su Chenyu looked at Wen Jiexi’s blushing little face, and the feelings in her heart almost overwhelmed her reason. However, she repeatedly told herself that they need to move slowly and take baby steps. Once their relationships progresses a bit more they can then take it to the next level. For now she could only rely on the little intimate acts to suppress her feelings. She had no other choice, after all, this little fellow was just too cute! If she didn’t do anything at all….it would be too hard to endure…

Thinking like this, Su Chenyu cupped Wen Jiexi’s cheeks and then kissed those soft cheeks until Wen Jiexi’s entire body had shrunk into a tiny ball. She had turned into a blushing little ball, a little apple. After having her fill, she left with a chuckle and stood up to take a shower.

“Ai, Jiexi, what are you so terrified of! I guess you’re the bottom then….” Dango looked rather disappointed and stuck its little arms on its waist as it looked at Wen Jiexi with a glare. The little ghost had given Wen Jiexi so much strength and power and its contractor even had a few martial arts skills as well, but why is it when this little girl is in front of that woman….she becomes so weak?!!

“What is a bottom?” Wen Jiexi looked rather confused.

“When two women are together, they are usually divided into a top and bottom. Just think about a man-woman relationship and then replace them with two women instead. The person who is the top is responsible for attacking and turning the other person into a puddle. Understood? So the one who does the attacking is the top while the one receiving is the bottom.” Dango looked at its host’s stupid expression and explained helplessly.

“How could I be at the bottom! I’m obviously the top!” Wen Jiexi said through gritted teeth while waving her small fists into the hair. Hmph, she can hit a grown man flying, how could she be the bottom?