33

Chapter 33- We just separated and now we’re in the same room?!
“W-what a coincidence…Miss…I mean, Sister Su.” Wen Jiexi said dryly. She almost subconsciously called her Miss Su again but then received a glare from Su Chenyu and immediately changed the title. Wuwuwu, why??? QAQ

Su Chenyu pressed her keycard to the sensor on the door and the red light quickly turned green. She opened the door and took a look inside, nodding in satisfaction. She then turned towards the person still standing blankly,

“Come in.”

“Ah….ok….” They were just going to live together. Goddess Su wouldn’t try to eat her or anything, right? Thinking like this, Wen Jiexi felt better but still cautiously hugged her bag close to her body as she walked in.

As soon as she entered, there was a small shoe rack on the right that one can put your shoes on. She took off her shoes and then stopped on the wooden floor. On the right was the bathroom and on the left was a huge closet. Next to the closet was a countertop and mirror, presumably used for makeup. Then there was a minifridge as well.

There was a small coffee table between the two beds, a TV and two floor-to-ceiling windows. There was a small balcony with a rough table, two chairs, and a parasol prepared for guests who want to enjoy the scenery without getting burned.

“Which bed do you want?” Su Chenyu asked.

“This…Sister Su can choose first.” Wen Jiexi said while sheepishly scratching her head.

“Alright…” Su Chengyu glanced at Wen Jiexi and then chose the bed nearest the window, setting her luggage beside it.

Following Su Chenyu, Wen Jiexi took the other bed and left her luggage beside it as well.

“Wow!” Sitting on the soft bed, Wen Jiexi smiled a little. Hehe, although first class is comfortable, it still hurts a little after sitting for a long time. Sure, it’s better than business and economy class but it can’t beat a real bed! Also, the first flight of my life….wasn’t what I thought would be…

Su Chenyu was sorting out her clothing but would glance at Wen Jiexi from time to time. When she saw Wen Jiexi bounce on the bed a little, she let out a wry smile. She couldn’t help but find it funny that the little fellow was so easy to satisfy.

Then she watched Wen Jiexi open her suitcase and take out not clothes or accessories, but several dumbbells, two skipping ropes, three or four grip rings, wrist devices, and rubber bands for fitness. This, how can you carry all that? What is this kid thinking?

“You really like this stuff, huh….”

“Huh? Ah…Sister Su.” Wen Jiexi jumped a little when she noticed Su Chenyu beside her. She scratched her head a little and explained,

“Even though we’re going to be away for just one month, I still have to keep up my basic training.”

There’s nothing else I can do. Without a proper gym here, if I don’t get enough points, I’ll be finished! I don’t want to be a female King Kong!

Fortunately, Dango informed her of a new yellow mission she received. For every scene she acts in and can finish in one take, she will receive 2,000 pounds. Furthermore, for every ten episodes she finishes, there will be an additional 5,000 pounds. There were no penalties, only rewards. Probably because the system knew she was a first-timer, otherwise it would be impossible for her to complete the mission. She was just a novice so even if she works hard, there wasn’t enough time for her to completely grasp the role perfectly.

“….I see. However, I remember telling you to rest….” Su Chenyu said, shaking a wooden board in her hands. Wen Jiexi glanced at the tool, wait…isn’t that used for massage therapy like Gua Sha….[1]