43

Chapter 43- Goddess Su’s speechless actions?!
What…what is this?! Wen Jiexi froze and only reacted a few seconds later as she quickly grabbed her clothes and Su Chenyu’s hand,

“S-Sister Su, what are you doing?!”

“Stripping you.” Su Chenyu looked up and said lightly.

What?! Hey, hey, hey, don’t just say such strange things so lightly! Wen Jiexi shook her head violently,

“N-No, no, Sister Su…isn’t this a bit weird? You can’t just start stripping people!!”

“Why does it matter? I have the same body parts as you, we’re all women here. And I’ve seen everything during the massages.” Su Chenyu refused to let go.

That’s not the problem! This is not the same as last time! First of all, my heart is beating out of control for some reason when Sister Su moves to undress me! Oooo, what do I do, what do I do!!! I can’t just push her off! Wen Jiexi’s heart jumped out of her chest and she instead stretched out her arms and hugged Su Chenyu. Their two bodies were even closer than before! Alright, this way she won’t be able to take off my clothes because she can’t move! Haha, I’m so quick-witted!

While Wen Jiexi felt relieved, she didn’t notice the strange gleam in Su Chenyu’s eyes. And she was not the only one doing the hugging as Su Chenyu’s hands also wrapped around Wen Jiexi’s waist, pulling their two bodies close and fitting them together like two puzzle pieces. Like this, they could even feel each other’s heartbeat.

“I heard you were in danger today?”

“Y-Yes….during the shooting I realized that some real swords got mixed in with the fake one. There were about thirty-five actors so there should’ve been at least ten swords or so. As for those who attacked me with real swords, I don’t think they were the perpetrators and I did not feel any killing intent from them. Other than Ye Xinxin, none of them seemed to hold any malice towards me. Also, I only got a scratch on my t-thumb so I’m not i-injured anywhere else.” Due to the position they were in, Wen Jiexi could feel Su Chenyu’s hot breaths on her ear and this caused her to shrink back as she stammered out her words. At the same time, she came to the conclusion that Su Chenyu had just wanted to check for any wounds on her body. The other was just concerned for her and that thought made her feel warm inside.

Su Chenyu quietly stared at the person lying beneath her. The body beneath her was warmer and softer than she thought, and she enjoyed every second of contact she had with it.

Earlier, Lin Yunxi had hurried over and told her about the accident, causing her to almost drop everything she was doing and run for the hotel. Fortunately, Lin Yunxi stopped her and told the director what happened. Otherwise, her carefully cultivated image might have shattered in front of so many people’s eyes. She ignored the director’s plea for her to stay and insisted on taking a break to come back to the hotel. Just when had she ever been so willful to disregard her job and duty.

Oh, mother did say to inform the family of whenever I give away the violet jade bracelet. Although she didn’t know why her mother wanted her to do so, she had a feeling that the current peace they were enjoying would’ve shattered and broken the good relationship she had worked so hard for. She would drag out as much time as she can, for as long as possible before informing her mother. At least until the two of them got along a bit better.

Hugging the person under her, she patted that head of soft hair. Only this person could make her feel so much at once, but it was a good feeling. She wanted to stay by this person’s side forever. Should she simply kidnap her and run away? With thoughts like these swirling in her head, Su Chenyu slowly lifted herself up and sat up on the bed.